Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
.. Noy!!! Glad you joined us! I would have welcomed you earlier, but I was so busy with 4th of July. Wow.. wait till you get to Epi. 14, Noy. Haha..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I missed spamming with you ladies and gents; I was too busy eating this weekend. My sister from Georgia visited us, and she's the chef of the family, so I had to eat as much of her food as possible before she leaves.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hello ladies!!! i miss my favorite thread so much!!!! aahhhh, one day before monday and a new episode, i can't wait!!! rewatching all episodes again but with my mum and she loves it too!!! she said pong is sexy!!! :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh wow. You guys are about to reach the hundreds page. haha. I bet i's because of Noy again. Whenever she's obsessed, she chats like crazy.
i'm not that crazy of a spammer... but we will pass 100... maybe 150... ;)

P'Noy euy...finally...after i showed u the summary million of years ago...i mean...welcome to the thread? lol... :D it's alwaise nice to be spamming w/ u...ehehehe -_-
lol. way to welcome me kashie!! :lol: don't worry i got lots to say... heheh. i'm always filled with dirty thoughts.. i mean happy thoughts... :ph34r:

.. Noy!!! Glad you joined us! I would have welcomed you earlier, but I was so busy with 4th of July. Wow.. wait till you get to Epi. 14, Noy. Haha..
Thanks Lome! i'm so behind... but i will catch up by today!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hello ladies!!! i miss my favorite thread so much!!!! aahhhh, one day before monday and a new episode, i can't wait!!! rewatching all episodes again but with my mum and she loves it too!!! she said pong is sexy!!! :drool:
oh tell your mom she got good taste in men! ^_^ Pong is sexy... specially in a suit... :drool: he got a lil booty too. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: good morning girlsssssssss how are my ladies doing? heheh tmr is the day! man to bad my husband no longer works in the morning lmao so now Im stuck with him and it's hard to be spamming when he's always talking to me lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:wub: good morning girlsssssssss how are my ladies doing? heheh tmr is the day! man to bad my husband no longer works in the morning lmao so now Im stuck with him and it's hard to be spamming when he's always talking to me lmao
good morning tina. ;) you know what you should do? kick your husband out of the room so you can spam with us :lol: jkkkkk. i know what you mean, my lil sister's always after the computer & it makes it hard for me to spam too. <_< sisters & hubbies are so annoying.. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning tina. ;) you know what you should do? kick your husband out of the room so you can spam with us :lol: jkkkkk. i know what you mean, my lil sister's always after the computer & it makes it hard for me to spam too. <_< sisters & hubbies are so annoying.. :lol:
i'm feel sorry for you ohitsnoyyy, i have my personal laptop, it's more easy ig i want to spam, but i have a boyfriend too and he doesn't understand thai or khmer :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm feel sorry for you ohitsnoyyy, i have my personal laptop, it's more easy ig i want to spam, but i have a boyfriend too and he doesn't understand thai or khmer :loool:
you can call me Noy ^_^ . i have my sister's laptop but the internet connection is all messed up. so i'm stuck with the computer... which sucks.. but i use the laptop to watch the lakorns :lol:

don't ignore your boyfriend now! he's gonna think you don't love him anymore. ^_^

never note that he has a "lil botty"...
oh i notice alright.... :drool: what epi was it.. i think it was the first epi where he was wearing all white. he was walking towards the house & his lil booty was shaking... i was like ohhh weeeee.... :drool: :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. way to welcome me kashie!! :lol: don't worry i got lots to say... heheh. i'm always filled with dirty thoughts.. i mean happy thoughts... :ph34r:
u know me..alwaise the one to care.. -_- ...dirty thoughts..happie thoughts...gutter thoughts...watever you wanna call 'em my dear... B)

oh tell your mom she got good taste in men! ^_^ Pong is sexy... specially in a suit... :drool: he got a lil booty too. :D
There's goes the thought of the day! :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah! :eek: now girls don't let Ngao Asok destroy your life...like wat Sawan Bieng did to mine **tears** :lmao: ...my school life tat is...all my notes were scribble w/ SB SB SB!! :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i notice alright.... :drool: what epi was it.. i think it was the first epi where he was wearing all white. he was walking towards the house & his lil booty was shaking... i was like ohhh weeeee.... :drool: :loool:
lol..i bet it was in slow mode for you huh Noy jah...ehehe...like swayyyy...and swayyyy...ehehhehe :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u know me..alwaise the one to care.. -_- ...dirty thoughts..happie thoughts...gutter thoughts...watever you wanna call 'em my dear... B)
There's goes the thought of the day! :loool:
lol. i had to point it out... :lol: His booty was just there! ^_^ i'd be lying if i said i didn't see it. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ladies, you are so funny!
noy don't worry for my boyfriend, he loves cars, i love thai lakorn, we have our passions

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Ken ruined my life & now Pong is gonna do the same...:(

Ah... :spin: *turns away* dun even start about P'Ken tat man juz OBLITERATED all my hopes, dreams AND fantasies into ashes... :lmao:

yeah..but i have to watch myself w/ Pong..tat man is deadly attractive..wen i first saw him in SKFN i was like ewww..there's no good looking guy in here..and by the end of the lakorn..i was at his feet...ehehhe :ph34r:

okay ladies have a happy time spamming! i'm off to catch up with this lakorn!
have fun watching the lakorn...

crap..i need to get off too...i haven't even made breakfast..talk about destroying our lives!