Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
maybe there busy..from july 4th thinging..
anyway thnakx... n yes that is a great scence i lov e that scenece i rewatch it ove again n over again

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay, i FiNALLY started this lakorn. [YAY!] i'm loving it so far. I just finish Epi. 4 & Monthai's mom is crazy in the head & his dad is PW. :lol: Monthai's girlfriend, i don't know her name in the lakorn & frankly i don't care she's not important to me :lol: , is such a bitch. I find it funny how she makes Bie write the letters to Monthai. :lol: Does home girl not know who to write or what??? illiteral ass girl... <_< her parents are bitches too. the only cool out of of the family is Mod, she's so adorable. :wub:

anywhos, it was sad when her G-mama died... but it's nice that Monthai's nice to Bie. I can't wait to watch all the lovey dovey scenes between Bie & monthai. :wub:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
yay another fan hehe!!!
you havent reached the best part!!!
she actually has bie write the letters because her handwriting is pretty!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cryyyyyyyyyyes omg im finally back TT.TT LOL I was having some issues with the blog so I had to spend countless hours fixing that and 2 other blogs lmao.. but once I found the problem at one blog it flew by for the other blogs. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i saw that part already. she's so lame! :lol: i was laughing at that part. i'm like omg.. is she serious?!?

Hello. ^_^
Glad you started watching hehe.
The super good parts will be coming up hehe :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes it's because I have nothing better to do muahah it's great to have a husband who won't let you work sometimes lmao and also have no summer school lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ewwwwwww summer school. a few of my friends are takin summer classes. i feel so bad for them. i took one winter class and it was like full time school. i was like no wonder y ur only allowed one class in da winter

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol! I was going to take summer classes but my husband told me to back off LOL he was like damn woman slow your role you already 2 years ahead how much more ahead you need to get LOL :loool: so I get to take this summer off heheheh

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
hehe wow 2 years ahead tahts awesome!
ya ive got nothing better to do all summer
i only work on weekends so my weeks days are pretty much lame.
except when im on here or watching ngao asoke hehe!!!
ALMOST MONDAY! :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow. You guys are about to reach the hundreds page. haha. I bet i's because of Noy again. Whenever she's obsessed, she chats like crazy.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
are u a jr then? good lord u went to school in fast fwd LOL man and u wanted to take summer classes? ahhhh i'd go crazy if i had to take summer classes. thank goodness i'm done w/ all dat i just got my degree yayyyyy