Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww what perfect timing huh! ;)

I don't get holiday/vacation until the end of August..but I'll be traveling so I'll be away from all my lakorns at that time <_<

hopefully i won't miss any good ones :spin: I love slap/kiss lakorns! They make me a lil crazy LOL!

that's why i like this one so much, Pong is so agressive!!! Even if he is blinded by his supposed love of Wiyada...ugh he needs to starting put two and two together!

EDIT: Woo hoo 100!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA at da comment bout kong bein gay lol sorry to burst erybody's bubble but he aint gay lol and all yah who didn't watch songkhraam nangfah because kong was pra'ek u'll be happy to know dat he was barely in da lakorn LOL pong was more like da pra'ek cause he had a MAJOR role in it. kong was like a supporting character. he aint contribute much to da lakorn. he wasn't in it much at all. dat lakorn so damn entertaining. good lord pong was wowww in dat lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA at da comment bout kong bein gay lol sorry to burst erybody's bubble but he aint gay lol and all yah who didn't watch songkhraam nangfah because kong was pra'ek u'll be happy to know dat he was barely in da lakorn LOL pong was more like da pra'ek cause he had a MAJOR role in it. kong was like a supporting character. he aint contribute much to da lakorn. he wasn't in it much at all. dat lakorn so damn entertaining. good lord pong was wowww in dat lakorn
i agree...Kong was hardly in the lakorn...in my opinion there was no pra'ek in the lakorn...there was Pong who was the leading actor..but he's no where near pra'ek in there...he was a devil in disguise...

Great Lakorn...girls you must watch it! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree...Kong was hardly in the lakorn...in my opinion there was no pra'ek in the lakorn...there was Pong who was the leading actor..but he's no where near pra'ek in there...he was a devil in disguise...

Great Lakorn...girls you must watch it! :lol:
yea it's a real good lakorn. pra'ek don't have to be a good guy though. pra'ek means main character. deres lakorn where da pra'ek is bad. they're not always gentleman-like. oh kashie aof's album comin out next month. hehe a lil promotion dere don't hurt

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it's a real good lakorn. pra'ek don't have to be a good guy though. pra'ek means main character. deres lakorn where da pra'ek is bad. they're not always gentleman-like. oh kashie aof's album comin out next month. hehe a lil promotion dere don't hurt
thanx for the news...alwaise looking forward to new works from P'Aof...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the news...alwaise looking forward to new works from P'Aof...
have u heard his 2nd single yet? hetphon 108. a big change from his past singles but they're releasing another single soon which is his usual style. they're releasing his songs too damn fast

I barely cared for pong in le ratee. But he's been doing a fine job.
hahaaaaaaa i aint care much for pong in leh ratee either LOL i liked him in leuad hong though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whew... i'm finally caught up!!! yay! & all i gotta say is .... gasp, arrgh, nooo, tears tears & more tears! I think i cried in every single epi... poor Bie... she's just so sweet & innocent. Monthai's & Bie's first encounter omg.. my heart dropped when he accused her of being a bad person... gasp.. :eek: but i'm loving Monthai's mother now. she's cool ^_^ she has Bie's back. hehe. Now i can't wait for the next epi! i'm so hooked right now. i found my new love, though i didn't forget about ken & SB.. still heart him! :wub: Anywhos, I really wanted to slap Monthai for being such a dick... damn guys now a days... :angry: but he's too sexy... so i'll let him slide. hehe. oh man when he was putting on his shirt... drool... i wanted to rip it off of him!

anywhos... i can't wait for the next epi. i think i'm gonna make an mv. too many sweet scenes. hehe. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ah... :spin: *turns away* dun even start about P'Ken tat man juz OBLITERATED all my hopes, dreams AND fantasies into ashes... :lmao:

yeah..but i have to watch myself w/ Pong..tat man is deadly attractive..wen i first saw him in SKFN i was like ewww..there's no good looking guy in here..and by the end of the lakorn..i was at his feet...ehehhe :ph34r:
have fun watching the lakorn...

crap..i need to get off too...i haven't even made breakfast..talk about destroying our lives!
oh i still fantasize bout ken no matter what... drool... he's too damn sexy not to! :lol:

I first noticed Pong in Leurd Hong with Bee N. I was ohhh... who is that.... he's looking sexy... & then i saw him in Le Ratree & i was like ... ohhh it's him again... sexiness.... & then i saw him again in a lakorn with Pim Zaza.. forgot the title & i was like.... oh weee... his sexiness keeps rising!!! I didn't watch song kram nang fah... that didn't seem to fascinate me so i skip it

& now i'm watching Ngao Asoke & oh my heavens.... pong in a suit... faint!!! he's so damn sexy... his smiles makes me melt :unsure: :wub: He's not all that buff but he's tall :lol: so it makes up for it. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..i bet it was in slow mode for you huh Noy jah...ehehe...like swayyyy...and swayyyy...ehehhehe :lol:
oh noooo kashie.. it was normal mode alright.. maybe faster! :lol: it's just my mind went straight to the booty so it made it slow mode :D :loool:

plus his pants just fit so perfectly around his booty! i couldn't help but stare :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww what perfect timing huh! ;)

I don't get holiday/vacation until the end of August..but I'll be traveling so I'll be away from all my lakorns at that time <_<

hopefully i won't miss any good ones :spin: I love slap/kiss lakorns! They make me a lil crazy LOL!

that's why i like this one so much, Pong is so agressive!!! Even if he is blinded by his supposed love of Wiyada...ugh he needs to starting put two and two together!
EDIT: Woo hoo 100!!!
i agree with you Riya! Pong, monthai, is so blinded by his 'love' that he's so mean to Bie... but i love his agressiveness towards Bie... it's such a turn on! lol.

I want Monthai to see Bie's handwritting! Maybe then he'll realize the truth

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's a blind ass he'll probably be like u studied her writing and copied it if he gets to see her handwriting one day LOL or if it's toward the end then he'll realize what a ass he's been

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughhh! I feel so bad.. I've been neglecting Ngao Asoke. So busy this weekend. I hope you ladies and gents had a nice time though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O hey ladies .. I'm a little MIA right now because I have to do some things like clean up the house man running a household by yourself is no walk in the parks especially when it's to huge for 2 people :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
so in love with this lakorn right now...can't wait to watch monday's ep...is the mom using phom inn to get monthai jeolous?...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he's a blind ass he'll probably be like u studied her writing and copied it if he gets to see her handwriting one day LOL or if it's toward the end then he'll realize what a ass he's been
i'm sure he'll say something like that. But i'm so glad that his mom is on Bie's side! :dude: She rocks! lol.