Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey hey hey i got a page! hecks yeah! i'm back up in this! ;)

okay i'm probably gonna be spamming by myself again! [yay!]

but i love the kiss & faint scene!! :wub: my heart was fluttering like crazy!! & afterwards, i swore she was gonna kiss him cuz she was leaning in but then she fainted. hehe. i haven't seen a kiss & faint scene in forever! i miss those. :wub: It's cute how he was like 'that was your first kiss?!' :D that was too cute & when he was all worried about her afterwards.. awweee... Monthai right now is in denial!! I love seeing him jealous... muahahah... serves him right! ^_^

i've noticed that Monthai LOVES pushing Bie into the wall. :blush: i've lost count of how many times. If i were her, i'll just tell him to 'take me' :lol:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling

i've noticed that Monthai LOVES pushing Bie into the wall. :blush: i've lost count of how many times. If i were her, i'll just tell him to 'take me' :lol:

You're so funny that you want to keep track of how many times Monthai pushes Bie into the wall.

YAY! OVER 100 pages now. Good job! You guyz are great spammer :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You're so funny that you want to keep track of how many times Monthai pushes Bie into the wall.

YAY! OVER 100 pages now. Good job! You guyz are great spammer :)
lol. i'm gonna keep track. i need to go back & watch it again just to count... :lol: i'm gonna count how many times he pulls her closer to him. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay this scene that cracked me up! i think epi 5 or 6. where Monthai finally seens Bie after all these years. one of the servant was like spying on them & then the other main lady of the house was walking by & bumped into the servant. The servant told that Monthai & Bie were together & the main lady started to freak out & go after Monthai but the servant grabs her legs & started spanking her in the ass :loool: :loool: OMG, i almost died from laughing... it was just too hilarious... :loool:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
okay this scene that cracked me up! i think epi 5 or 6. where Monthai finally seens Bie after all these years. one of the servant was like spying on them & then the other main lady of the house was walking by & bumped into the servant. The servant told that Monthai & Bie were together & the main lady started to freak out & go after Monthai but the servant grabs her legs & started spanking her in the ass :loool: :loool: OMG, i almost died from laughing... it was just too hilarious... :loool:

Yea, the servants are so funny...even though I dont get what they were saying, they cracked me up with their acting skills.

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i think only you and me are online or in this forum right now. they are all gone.

In this lakorn, Monthai always attacks bie...i wonder when Bie will stand up to Monthai n be a little more aggressive to him so that he knows she's in love/interested in him too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think only you and me are online or in this forum right now. they are all gone.

In this lakorn, Monthai always attacks bie...i wonder when Bie will stand up to Monthai n be a little more aggressive to him so that he knows she's in love/interested in him too.
lol. i'm use to spamming by myself :lol: Monthai is so mean.. but i love his agressiveness. I hope Bie will stand up for herself soon. I swear, my eyes hurt from crying with that girl. it breaks my heart. she loves Monthai with all of her heart & he's so blind not to notice. <_< Monthai just needs a reality check!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, everytime i see that doctor, Monthai's friend, i think it's freaking Harin from JLR. :loool: I'm always thinking he's gonna pull out a gun & shoot himself in the head....

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Harin, I wish he would be involve in a love triangle or a misunderstanding just to get Monthai jealous...ehhehe guess not.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i still fantasize bout ken no matter what... drool... he's too damn sexy not to! :lol:

I first noticed Pong in Leurd Hong with Bee N. I was ohhh... who is that.... he's looking sexy... & then i saw him in Le Ratree & i was like ... ohhh it's him again... sexiness.... & then i saw him again in a lakorn with Pim Zaza.. forgot the title & i was like.... oh weee... his sexiness keeps rising!!! I didn't watch song kram nang fah... that didn't seem to fascinate me so i skip it

& now i'm watching Ngao Asoke & oh my heavens.... pong in a suit... faint!!! he's so damn sexy... his smiles makes me melt :unsure: :wub: He's not all that buff but he's tall :lol: so it makes up for it. ^_^
oh he can hurt me and destroy my hopes and dream as much as he wants...but that doesn't mean i won't fantasize about him anymore.... :drool:

but another person broke my heart today...P'Noy jah...Roger Federer ..he lost the Wimbledon title...**tears** (tennis freak=me)

i was :blink: w/ Pong until tis year w/ SKNF

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Harin, I wish he would be involve in a love triangle or a misunderstanding just to get Monthai jealous...ehhehe guess not.
lol. if only... but then again, Monthai already thinks that Bie's having an affair with the two other dudes. so that's enough to keep him jealous. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

okay i'm probably gonna be spamming by myself again! [yay!]

but i love the kiss & faint scene!! :wub: my heart was fluttering like crazy!! & afterwards, i swore she was gonna kiss him cuz she was leaning in but then she fainted. hehe. i haven't seen a kiss & faint scene in forever! i miss those. :wub: It's cute how he was like 'that was your first kiss?!' :D that was too cute & when he was all worried about her afterwards.. awweee... Monthai right now is in denial!! I love seeing him jealous... muahahah... serves him right! ^_^

me too..i can't even recall the last kiss & faint scene i've seen...tat's a tough one...ahhh! *scream* i know! he was like " is tis your first kiss"...aww..and she got all shy afterwards...

this is off topic but kashie... i iffing love your siggy!!!! :wub:
thank you jah..i thought you would...ehehhehe...i'm not tat talented thought..wish i could do betta

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, everytime i see that doctor, Monthai's friend, i think it's freaking Harin from JLR. :loool: I'm always thinking he's gonna pull out a gun & shoot himself in the head....
reallie tat Harin...oh..i wouldn't know i didn't watch a glimpse of JLR...hmm..but tat dude reminds me an awful lot of Aum himself..no wonder they were paired as brother...i agree i want him in love w/ Piachet too...get Monthai extra jealous...ehehe :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh he can hurt me and destroy my hopes and dream as much as he wants...but that doesn't mean i won't fantasize about him anymore.... :drool:

but another person broke my heart today...P'Noy jah...Roger Federer ..he lost the Wimbledon title...**tears** (tennis freak=me)

i was :blink: w/ Pong until tis year w/ SKNF
awee... i'm sorry about Roger Federer hunn. i'm not much of a tennis watcher.. though i like to play! i heart volleyball. hehe. very agressive sport. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
have u heard his 2nd single yet? hetphon 108. a big change from his past singles but they're releasing another single soon which is his usual style. they're releasing his songs too damn fast
hahaaaaaaa i aint care much for pong in leh ratee either LOL i liked him in leuad hong though
the heck :eek: i haven't even heard the first single...argh! i'm so uninform...**tears**...do u know where i can listen to it...ohh...i wanna here the new change...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
me too..i can't even recall the last kiss & faint scene i've seen...tat's a tough one...ahhh! *scream* i know! he was like " is tis your first kiss"...aww..and she got all shy afterwards...
thank you jah..i thought you would...ehehhehe...i'm not tat talented thought..wish i could do betta
omg i know. i was like ekkkk!!! it was a grab, pull, kiss & faint. :loool: next thing you know it will be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or maybe a :r-scene-pop-corn: , okay i don't know, i'm just saying... lol. i wish it was.

oh hunn... your siggy is so mysterious & sexy!!! ken & chakrit... it don't get any better...

reallie tat Harin...oh..i wouldn't know i didn't watch a glimpse of JLR...hmm..but tat dude reminds me an awful lot of Aum himself..no wonder they were paired as brother...i agree i want him in love w/ Piachet too...get Monthai extra jealous...ehehe :drool:
i seriously thought that Harin, i'mma call him that, would fall for Bie because of the way he looked at her the first time he saw her you know. & yesh! Aum & Harin look soo much alike!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awee... i'm sorry about Roger Federer hunn. i'm not much of a tennis watcher.. though i like to play! i heart volleyball. hehe. very agressive sport. ^_^
lol...volleyball..lol..ppl make fun of me cuz i can't reallie play volleyball..there like you're asian and you can't play...geez...lol <_<

i felt so bad for him though...they played for like 5 freaking hours..he must be exhausted...physically and mentally drained...**sigh**