Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
WHOA! the last time i was on it was only page 99 hehe. Now its page 105 WOOT WOOT :yahoo:
Edit now its 106 hehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult
so i'm rewatching epi 14 again, the kissing scene :blush: & i'm just wondering how he like knows that was her first kiss. i mean was she that bad at kissing or what?? :blink: I know she said it afterwards that he stole her first kiss which was really sweet.... hehe.

this is gonna be bugging me for a while.... sigh...
Hmmm good question...I think maybe she wasn't good at it...gosh it's her first time...and it's set in the 50's so she probably just froze and didn't do anything...he should have been able to tell that she was super nervous and scared...seeing how she's so innocent and all...yea you can tell if someone has never been kissed...I'm sure it takes practice to get better LOL :lol:

hello ladies i'm back! gosh, my stupid internet was blocked since the morning, miss you and my favorite thread!!!! what time is it in thailand?
i'm a little desapointed, she faint when he saved her, and no mouth to mouth!!! :loool:
i love when n'eks faint, it's so funny and remind me kwan in DDH... :lol:
LOL are we back to CPR (mouth to mouth again!) we always want our kissing scenes (even if they fake it!!).

I know huh, Kwan was always fainting in DDH!!!

Hack,Pei, Pong, and Pueng On 3 Num 3 Mum

Oooooh nice pics! Peung looks super cute, love the curls!!!

pong is very handsome but seems a little tired, pueng is very cute and pei doesn't looks evil...
Hahahaha yep Pei doesn't look evil but Pong does look tired awww he needs more sleep ^_^

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Wow you ladies are quick! Last I was on this thread, I think we were on page 75 or something like that and that was last Thursday! Woo hoo! keep it up.

Anyway, I'm finally caught up! The kissing scene was awesome! Pong is so hot!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Pei's character bugs me and so does her acting is this lakorn. I like her in other lakorns bc she's not overacting but man, she bugs me here! Just needed to get that out. she's still pretty though.

Off topic, did she get a boob job? They look HUGE!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww thanks tina! You totally spoil us!!! :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, who could be kind and makes me a summary of today's episode? i mean interesting scene, kiss, bed, everything which can feed my perversion :)lol:) :spin:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
yay thanxs tina!!!
i wanna see!!!

im pretty sure after watching todays episode everyone will be talkin about it
so you guys will get the summaries hehe

pze

sarNie Adult
when is the show 3 num 3 mum airing....i wanna see that....

the banners are cute too....thanks for sharing....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Pei's character bugs me and so does her acting is this lakorn. I like her in other lakorns bc she's not overacting but man, she bugs me here! Just needed to get that out. she's still pretty though.

Off topic, did she get a boob job? They look HUGE!
Hahahaha we are back to boobs again!

I'm pretty sure she had them done...anyone else want to confirm? :lol:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
im soo glad that the mom and tien finally know the truth
theyre totally bakking up bie!!
i want monthai to FINALLY see the real vee already!!!
but hes still soo dumb!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg jealous monthai was everywhere today!!!!
I know huh!!! Dang he was a freakin stalker today! Love it!

im soo glad that the mom and tien finally know the truth
theyre totally bakking up bie!!
i want monthai to FINALLY see the real vee already!!!
but hes still soo dumb!
I know! He needs to wake up and see what we all see! Then again if he does, our crazy lakorn will be over :lmao: