Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
And it so so cute when he wouldn't let her go and get help because he was afraid those guys would catch her again. I was like aaaah. . . YOU FOOL! YOU LOVE HER! Just admit it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i just wanted to take the time to thank Tina and all the rest of the subbers and timer for the great english subs
for this lakorn..... it's nice to know that there are still some considerate people out there who will take the time to sub
this for us non-thai speaking people. I really enjoyed what you guys have out so far and look forward to your many
more episodes to come!!
Are the sub versions on youtube? My sister wants to watch but she doesn't understand thai.

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
Are the sub versions on youtube? My sister wants to watch but she doesn't understand thai.

In Tina's announcement on her ngao asoke lovers web page, she release episode 7 because they have the subs for
7-12, episode 7 starts out when monthai comes back to thailand... but they are going to be going back and subbing
1-6. you can watch it on overstream. here's the url address for it on tina's website.

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?page_id=8

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished ep. 18 and it was so cute. I love how he was afraid those guys would come back if bee went to look for help. Also, how she fanned so that no bug bit him. How cute! i think he does know that he loves bie but hes totally in denial...He should just follow his heart. Bie is irresistable :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im back girls :wub: will I'm going to try and sub the HQ versions too :p so that means a clear view of Pong and with english subs lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Ah, finally another chance to come spam!

i want to kidnap pong any accomplice's? LOL
Tina i would be your accomplice in a heartbeat...but i'm so weak and gullible...just one flash of Pong's smile...and i'd so let him go! i'd be such a bad accomplice...hehehe... :lol:

yes! I seriously thought he was gonna Rawr her there! the scene where he told her to remove his shirt.. i was like 'oh good lord... he's gonna make the move!' :loool: I was on the edge of my seat. :blush: He started pushing her & grabbing her so i'm thinking... 'go for it monthai! take her! you know you want her!!!' :loool:
i thought that too...hilarious...i was like..."no, not there...Monthai...not like that..." and "what if those goons hear you?"...hehehe...i'm a practical person...what if someone interrrupts?:p

LOL! Girl you totally read my mind! I was so scared for her cause he looked so angry. I thought he was gonna take her right there in the dirt. LOL
i know...in the dirt...w/ a wound...no! but dude did look so angry at the thought of her w/ Keitchai...majorly jealous with a hint of hurt...yeah, Pong is so good he managed to convey that subtlely...as i've been saying all along...love Pong's facial expressions!:D

I love his mom. I hope she doesn't die in this version. She cracked me up when she and the other lady was leaving the hospital, and she started moaning about how stupid and blind her son was. The other lady was trying to calm her down, and she was like, "but he's so stupid!"

I'm enjoying this lakorn way too much. . .
i know i love Monthai's mom too...gosh...she's awesome...Wee's plan totally backfired, and it played PERFECTLY to Monthai's mom's advantage! LOVE it! :lol:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
more spamming...gosh Keitchai...i know he wasn't gonna do anything to Bie...but his line about having morals and not harming a good person (thanks to lyn for her translation of that line)...sure surprised me. i mean, i didn't see that coming. but i guess he did have some good lines and i think he put it best when he said with him and Wee, it's not love, it's a game...and that totally summed up his relationship w/ her...so dude's not too bad...and he'll look even better when he reveals all to Koon Ying about Wee...hmmm... :p take that Wee!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Hello Everyone!
How is everyone? :D
hey KaylaC...getting in some late spamming? i'm a bit tired and taking a break from subbing duties. how about you? still gushing over Monthai and Bie scenes from today? i know i am! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well either way he wasn't going to do anything to her because in the original script he's not suppose to lol he's suppose to keep it and go tell Khun Ying but the one thing that is different is that ... Viyada was suppose to write a letter and tell Bpie to go give it to Keitchai but Keitchai lets her read it and she takes it home with her and keep it in her other belongings and after his mother dies Monthai starts searching around the house because he wanted to know if Viyada was really the one writing to him and he finds that note that Viyada sends to Keitchai for him to have his way with Bpie .. but they left that out in here =/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hey KaylaC...getting in some late spamming? i'm a bit tired and taking a break from subbing duties. how about you? still gushing over Monthai and Bie scenes from today? i know i am! :D

Hahaha yepp today's scene was so sweet. hehe.
Anyways I'm working on the translations for episode 13. hehe but I'm going to go to sleep soon I'm tired. :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh and i wanted to add that i so agree w/ the person who commented and said the episode was a bit cheesy w/ the fighting...yeah i so agree...the whole time i kept thinking about lyn's comments about the similar scene in Badarn Jai w/ Aum and Margie...yeah, of course he's p'ek and he must win...and of course the goons are ugly and horny...hahaha...and Mon to the rescue again...but i did love how Bie helped him out...that's cool that she wasn't so helpless...and i did like how she did take charge and help Mon find a place to rest and then the next morning take initative to get him to the doctor...yup, score more points for Bie...now only if she could channel that energy to stand up to Wee...ah, perhaps in future episodes! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, more spamming...yeah, i was so gushing over the scene where Mon is looking at Bie as she is fanning him...he looked touched and a bit lost in admiration for Bie...i mean he almost looked like he was willing to forgive and forget...but damn, Bie didn't even notice (otherwies i think she may have dropped her hanky like she did that bowl when she was thinking about the kiss and Mon suddenly showed up...hahaha...too funny)...and then when she took initative to get them out of their brick hideout, Mon looked a bit shocked, like yeah Bie can take care of business...uh huh, Bie may sometimes be the damsel in distress...but she's not a needy ditz! :p ;)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
and you know...i don't even buy Mon's act in the preview...sure he yelled at her and looke a bit angry...but we all know he's probably happy that Bie will be all his...hehehe...oh Monthai just admit it already! :D