Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
ladies y'all too fast...i was reading your comments n another page. The love for Ngao Asoke never dies but much stronger now. How many ep. more until the end?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Unsure it was suppose to be 26 but since Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar hasn't ended yet and also this lakorn is doing pretty decent in ratings it might be extended or they might air fang and diews lakorn first

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
Unsure it was suppose to be 26 but since Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar hasn't ended yet and also this lakorn is doing pretty decent in ratings it might be extended or they might air fang and diews lakorn first
by next week this lakorn will end soon. awwww no more pong n peung. if they drag it longer, i just want to c sweet scenes of monthai n bee @_@

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well from the looks of it I think it looks far from the end because Maenward and Pong In are arguing again and Pah and Nu haven't been able to be together yet and but Monthai and Vi story should be ending soon because in this weeks episode Khun Ying bring the attorneys to talk about her will and thats where Viyada starts thinking about murdering her so it might actually end as planned unsure

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i just want to watch the ep. that monthai finds out everything n he'll beg bee for forgiveness like in JLK. the more i talk about it, the more i cant wait.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol he won't beg for her forgiveness in the old version he didn't he just kind of pay viyada's parents back I think for raising her and he tells her "I gave you that 10 baht when you were small so I have some kind of benevolence towards you too LOL -.O so now you have to pay me back and marry me!"
lmao thats what the old version was about

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww that is sad!!!

My first post since SW came back online! I'm so happy!

Yay you ladies are super duper fast! Lovin all the comments...making my Sunday a fun one! :lol:
lol. we will! or at least i will. hahaha. i'm in love.... :wub:

Rawr LOL Pong wallpaper weird cause I was actually working on my pong wallpaper I show it to you girls when im done
I wanna see Tina!!! I don't have a lot of pics of Pong so i can't make one... :(

Well from the looks of it I think it looks far from the end because Maenward and Pong In are arguing again and Pah and Nu haven't been able to be together yet and but Monthai and Vi story should be ending soon because in this weeks episode Khun Ying bring the attorneys to talk about her will and thats where Viyada starts thinking about murdering her so it might actually end as planned unsure
Eh... Pah & Nu. I don't like their relationship. I like Mod but gosh.. i can't stand them for some reason. i only care for Monthai & Bpie. :D

Lol he won't beg for her forgiveness in the old version he didn't he just kind of pay viyada's parents back I think for raising her and he tells her "I gave you that 10 baht when you were small so I have some kind of benevolence towards you too LOL -.O so now you have to pay me back and marry me!"
lol. I don't think Monthai's gonna say that to Bpie.. especially if he keeps telling Bpie that he's gonna marry Wiyada & only Wiyada so it's gonna be hard for Monthai to force Bpie to marry him. lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol noy thats what happens in the end :p of the old version he just kind of tells her you're marrying me and thats it lol but gosh gracious it's probably gonna be so freaking sexy when Pong says it :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Noy if you watch the old one you'd be like damn if I knew there was all these scene I would have watched it before pong and pueng version lol because you'd be crazier about this lakorn if you saw the old version lol and how much touching there is lol

Lome she does die .. Viyada kills her she starts pretending to be Lukanna and haunts her till she goes into shock

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol Noy if you watch the old one you'd be like damn if I knew there was all these scene I would have watched it before pong and pueng version lol because you'd be crazier about this lakorn if you saw the old version lol and how much touching there is lol

Lome she does die .. Viyada kills her she starts pretending to be Lukanna and haunts her till she goes into shock
hahah. hm... makes me wanna watch it now. :lol:

I heard Mama Monthai does die too... tears... she's so freaking cool. can't believe she's gonna die... :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monthai better find out that Wiyada killed his Mom.. I'm so uneasy right now.. this lakorn make me crazy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He finds out that she kills his mom because her dumbass keeps the mask and ghost sheet in her bedroom when they do the search lmao; and luckily there was people there to stop him otherwise he would have beat the crap out of her lol

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
that would b very cute...but only 10 baht n he can get a good beautiful wife. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He finds out that she kills his mom because her dumbass keeps the mask and ghost sheet in her bedroom when they do the search lmao; and luckily there was people there to stop him otherwise he would have beat the crap out of her lol
Oh did he slap her???? :blink: I hope he did... just once. hahahah. i'm so evil. :lol: