Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah, sarnworld is back!!! miss my favorita thread so much, luckily tina has her blog, it saved my life :loool:
tomorrow, yes tomorrow new episode, monthai will be jealous again :yahoo: i love when p'ek is jealous!!!!

edit: own!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
when i watched bee drowned herself after got beaten up, i felt so bad for her. when i saw monthai's mom n bee cried, my tears felt down too. I don't understand what they were saying. but i just felt pity for bee. she's alone in this world, no family or anything, and always got abused. she's like Cinderella waiting for her prince to save her. But monthai doesn't really show much of that. I can see that he was so worried about bee when he picked up her other shoe. anyways, hopefully he'll show more interests toward bee next week or at least be more protective to her toward Vee.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
monthai is just a p'ek, he only knows the truth at the end... it sucks cause we (people who watch the lakorn) want him to know viyada like us, but he can't or doesn't want. stupid p'ek and stupid writer too!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss SW period. When I have nothing to do I always come here and it feels weird not being able to click on it randomly. But anyhow I posted this on the SB thread but I'll post it here too. It's my first semi-Ngao Asoke vid, I think of it as my Rough Love piece. I'll make a P&P vid by themselves once it ends and KhoonxWan puts up better quality. (Thanks for doing that by the way, you're love babe)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82uIqeTNTNo
it was amazing...i'm like..lol speechless...wow! great work...keep it up...

ah..i just love Peung seem so sweet and sincere next to all the other nang'eks...esp. Ann..dang tat gal was strong!! lol...but i love Khun Mon and Bpee.. :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
when i watched bee drowned herself after got beaten up, i felt so bad for her. when i saw monthai's mom n bee cried, my tears felt down too. I don't understand what they were saying. but i just felt pity for bee. she's alone in this world, no family or anything, and always got abused. she's like Cinderella waiting for her prince to save her. But monthai doesn't really show much of that. I can see that he was so worried about bee when he picked up her other shoe. anyways, hopefully he'll show more interests toward bee next week or at least be more protective to her toward Vee.
yeah...wen she was walking towards the water..tinking back to all the tings they've said to her..i can understand now why she did it...goodness if tat much crap was in my head and i had no one to turned to..i might go a lilo loco too..esp. Vi..wow wen she was beating Bpee up...the way she cried it seem like losing Monthai actuallie reallie hurted her...anyone else agrees?..i was like does she actuallie cared for him??...

but yeah...our Monthai being heroic once again...i loved wen he finallys pulls her out and wen he was calling her name...she didn't wake up and he had tat worried face on..seem like he was so scared tat he didn't know wat to do..and he start calling him mom..almost like mommie do someting..lol...totallie cute :wub:

i have a question wat were they talking about on the stairs after Bpee came out of the mom's bedroom and ran into Monthai?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
he thanked her for using her life as a device to get out of the marriage which is kind of messed up =\

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I can't wait until he starts to fall for her lol cause imagine he's not even admitting that he loves her yet but he's always touching her and stuff already imagine if he openly admits he loves her how much more he would be on her!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Gosh... Monthai, you dope!!!

A part of me want Bpee to walk away from him when he finally realized that the evil bitch Wiyada was behind poisoning his mother. That will teach him!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
You know what I can't wait until he starts to fall for her lol cause imagine he's not even admitting that he loves her yet but he's always touching her and stuff already imagine if he openly admits he loves her how much more he would be on her!
I think he already falls for her but he tries to hide his true feelings and doesn't want to admit them. Keep rewatching the preview since it looks like there will be more sweet scenes between Monthai and Bpee in the next episode.

I just love the chemistry between the two leads. Although Pong and Peung have such big age gap, they are so compatible with each other. Hopefully, they will pair up again after this!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! SW is back! my heart is beating fast right now! I feel like i've taking drugs! my hands are shaky, i'm excited! oh good gosh!!!! i feel like a lil kid in a candy store! *whew* so good to be back!! yesh!!!!!! aahhhhh now i get to vent!!! hehehe

okay ladies, prepare yourself... it's gonna be a long one... hahah.

First off, Monthai is stupid... stupid ... stupid!!! I wanna smack him upside the head real hard until his eyes pop out. <_< He's so blind... arrghhh makes me mad. He's gonna say one thing but yet do another thing! he needs to make up his mind. when he saved her, i was like awwee... maybe he'll tell her how he feels... ehh... i was wrong. Oh man... Pong look hott shirtless. drool.. :lol: anywhos, I find it dumb how Monthai didn't give Bpie mouth-to-mouth when she was unconscious. He was just calling her name, tryna get her to wake up. I mean come on! she probably swallow some water so give her mouth to mouth! <_<

Secondly, I was laughing in his face when he felt gulity for Bpie drowing herself. Good he deserves to feel guilty! that mad man.... the look on his face was just priceless.. & when his mom told him that the wedding between Bpie & Monthai was off, he look sad! hahaha. good gosh Monthai needs to make up his mind <_<

Anywhos, Monthai doesn't know what he wants, just like all them men out there. lol. He needs to get a clue... real stuff... okay... i've blabbed too much sooo yeah! I'm just so glad to be back in SW!!! yay!

okay i hope it makes sense...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh he will be all up on her... grinding on her & whatnot.... haha... maybe even making out with her... :loool: okay the making out part was a lil too much... i take it back. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah, when I woke today.. first thing I did was checked SW.. and my eyes widened as if I got kissed for the very first time when I saw SW back again. Hehe...

Anyway.. back to topic...

Monthai is such a dope.. I'm beginning to hate him!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, when I woke today.. first thing I did was checked SW.. and my eyes widened as if I got kissed for the very first time when I saw SW back again. Hehe...

Anyway.. back to topic...

Monthai is such a dope.. I'm beginning to hate him!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I knowww... i just wanna stamp "durhhh" on his forehead. :lol: & hit him on the head & say "You should've had a V-8!" :loool:

*woot* woot* sarnworld is bakk!!!!!

but yes i hated that part!!!!
i wanted to beat up monthai..hehe
waaa..it feels soo good to be bakk on the thread!
yeshhhh doesn't it!?!?!!