Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i see it like that:
one night he drunk because he went to a party with viyada, she wants to seduce him, he's agree (drunk) and he went to his room first to do something and then he goes to viyada room but he made a mistake and enter in bpee's bedroom...
omg, i'm so excited!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, i see it like that:
one night he drunk because he went to a party with viyada, she wants to seduce him, he's agree (drunk) and he went to his room first to do something and then he goes to viyada room but he made a mistake and enter in bpee's bedroom...
omg, i'm so excited!!!
oooohhhh.... juicy! that's even betterr... hahaha. then when he wakes up & see that he had 'slept' with her, he'll turn the tables around & say she drug him & force him into bed! :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he wants to kiss her, she's wake up she wants to scream, but she can't (kiss) he raped her but at the end, she agree and :blush: ... when he wake up, he didn't know he's in bpee's bedroom and he comes to his room. she discovers she's pregnant and run

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
oh, i see it like that:
omg, i'm so excited!!!
naughty! I like that

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he wants to kiss her, she's wake up she wants to scream, but she can't (kiss) he raped her but at the end, she agree and :blush: ... when he wake up, he didn't know he's in bpee's bedroom and he comes to his room. she discovers she's pregnant and run
hot & juicy... me likey! :lol: