Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
aaaaaaah!! *pulls hair*

must Montai harass Bpee in like every SINGLE SOLITARY episode?
must Montai be SO full of himself?
must Bpee get beat up (physically AND verbally) by Vi in every episode?
must Bpee cry her bloody eyeballs out in each and every episode?

must i continue watching this lakon??

aaaah.. Pueng is sooooo cute.. @_@

Agreed 100% plus!!! I want to reached in and give Bpee a baseball bat so she can use it on Monthai and Vi! I'm getting really annoyed with Bpee trying to kowtow to these two psychos...uuuughghhghg! If I were her I would have left a long time ago to be on my own! Those two truly deserve each other...physically and verbally abusive to other people but themselves. I can't stand watching violence espec on innocent victims but Bpee needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and stand up for herself for once...like the old saying goes...if you don't love yourself then who would. Okie...done voicing my anger for this lakorn.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Uggh! Really want to smack Bpee in epi 22. Why does she stand there and let him insult her over and over again? He yells at her and tell her to go away and leave him alone, and she still stands there and try to explain herself. Please! She's so stupid right there. She's really starting to annoy me. Right now, I feel she deserves everything she's get if she doesn't protect herself and still act like a servant to those 2 dumbass.

Make that, slave to those 2 dumbass.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Stupid, stupid, stupi.d! I say let that idiot marry that tramp and let him be miserable for the rest of his horrible life! He doesn't deserve Bpee at all.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
She's so stupid that if Wi had asked her to give herself to that Ketchai guy (instead of tricking her there), she would have agreed to it. She would cry and cry and cry, but she would have done it. That's how stupid she is!

Bang. Head. Against desk.

vania215

sarNie Egg
I do feel tat Bpee needs to stand up for herself...but standing in her position one can only understand that w/o these 2 people she could not have been where she is today...All i can say is let life takes it course..those who do evil to others will suffer the consequence.. all she can do is do good on her part, be proud for wat she's done..she doesn't need to explain anything to anyone who's not willing to listen, like monthai...hopefully someday or one day that goodness can reach those around her, for example montai's mom

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!!! I'm getting so tired so Bie's stupidity!!! And MONTHAI'S!!! They make me wanna go jump a bridge. How could anyone be so nice or so blind! I am so over it! The r-scene...now that was some juicy stuff, but I am still irritated!! He was literally on top of her...had his left legs in between her...LOL...did anyone mention how he was making body motions, specifically --> GRINDING on top of her...MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Monthai is real stupid. -_-
And yeah I really do hope that the mom doesn't die. :(

Anyways I still love this lakorn :wub:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
yes yes we will not be satisfied till monthai breaks out of his stupidity!!!
com'on monthai!

hahaha ceda_lee youre so funny
he was pretty much grinding on top of her lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just finished watching ep 1.. its okay... but i thought fang was peung lol.. xp .. my mistake keke.. hmm so does pong like fang?? im confuse eh.. but oh well lol.. xp.. hmm i may continue this..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooo.. thanks.. xp.. hmm btw how old is peung suppose to be n pong ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
actually im not even sure anymore lmao :loool: I confused myself .. im sure Bpeeyachat is suppose to be 8 years old when he left but I could be wrong.. i remember them saying she was 8 because they say something about Bpees mother leaving her with Yai Tiam since she was little and then Yai Tiam was like its been 8 years since your parents left me with you. but damn 16? ugh I dont know anymore lmao!

Irissara

sarNie Egg
from my calculations Bpee parents left her with the grandmother when she was 2. the grandmother took care of her for 8yrs. monthai return 8yrs later...she 18. Peung match the role b/c she around that age.