Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i want a bitter sweet lakorn like daoprasook. girl meets boy, boy hates girl, girl hates boy, but boy ends up loving girl, then girl ends up loving boy too, then boy R scenes girl. Lol....do i make sense?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want a bitter sweet lakorn like daoprasook. girl meets boy, boy hates girl, girl hates boy, but boy ends up loving girl, then girl ends up loving boy too, then boy R scenes girl. Lol....do i make sense?
yes like daoprasook but with preggy and a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sorry to say but I thought Dao Prasook was one of the dumbest drama's ever lol -.O
I want a drama like Leh Ratree or Roy Adeed Hang Ruk :wub: LOL
Roy Leh Sanae Rai :loool:

lady0fdarkness

hmmm.....actually, i want to see a lakorn where the pa'aek is mentally challenged, kind like "yai bai bah", but a role reversal. hehe...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry to say but I thought Dao Prasook was one of the dumbest drama's ever lol -.O
I want a drama like Leh Ratree or Roy Adeed Hang Ruk :wub: LOL
Roy Leh Sanae Rai :loool:
i enjoyed both lakorns but leh ratree was better, :r-scene-pop-corn: , :baby-scene-pop-corn:
oie, rlsr with tik and aom? it's boring
lol...daoprasook is cheesy...and, girl...i love cheesy stuff. :loool:
what is "cheesy"? daoprasook is one of the best lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lome have you see Lom Huan with Aum Atichart and Benz Ponchita? LOL its where the pra'ek is not really mentally ill but he has the mind of a little kid lol

lady0fdarkness

^^ cheesy just means it's corny...but nonetheless, i still like it. that's the only lakorn i ever watched that has kob in it. i'm not a fan of kob. well...i watched a bit of kol ruk game payabhat, but never finished it. i was tired of watching the never ending office and restaurant scenes in that lakorn.

lady0fdarkness

Lome have you see Lom Huan with Aum Atichart and Benz Ponchita? LOL its where the pra'ek is not really mentally ill but he has the mind of a little kid lol
hmmmm...i'm gonna have to check that one out. a little of Atichart will do me good...is he naive and vulnerable in there? :D i'd like to take advantage of him, if he was.

lady0fdarkness

I must say....I am very impressed with your knowledge of lakorns, Tina. I am a lakorn watcher for nearly two decdes now, but i still don't know much. hehe

lady0fdarkness

OMg.. I'm watching Lom Huan, and I like it already.. lol sorry to stay off topic.

lady0fdarkness

^^ as for me.. I enjoy those kinds of lakorns... where it steers away from the normal slap and kiss... but that doesn't mean I love a slap and kiss lakorn less. I love both types very much!!

lady0fdarkness

holy slowness... my firefox and comp is so slow.. I went to go get a drink and peed and checked on my daughter, and my browser still not done loading. haha