Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if i was bpee, i let monthai "rape" me not in reality, i rape him instead :loool:
clues? he's blind can't see the clues

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
Full summary for episode 24!
http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?p=182

And Keitchai isn't dead! I told you guys so lol in next week episode he goes to Mahatawiet to expose Viyada LOL;
And I don't even know if Khun Ying is going to die because Keitchai is already there so with any luck he will expose her before she can kill khun ying .. dude and you know what in next weeks episode they are going to add the scene! where they are in his mothers bedroom and when he starts falling in love with her and she sleeps on one side of the bed and he sleeps on the other side and they can see each other underneath the bed lol !
ahhhh omg!!!! my monthai has finally made me proud
the stupidity is wearing off!!! lol
anyways we all knew keitchai wasnt dead i cant wait for the scene!!!!
yay i hope khun ying doesnt die *soo soo khun ying soo soo**

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know we have two more episodes left until :( so sad lol the party just got started like 2 weeks ago and now its going to end

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully, Khun Ying is not going to die either. I thought episode 23 isn't that bad since at least there's the scene where Bpee touches Monthai's finger at the end of the episode, so cute. Monthai needs to realize his feelings for Bpee soon cuz I just couldn't stand seeing Bpee burst into tears cuz of his stupidity.
I read Tina's summary of episode 25; can't wait until next week to watch it! By the way, thanks for translating the preview of new episodes and also uploading new episodes every week, Tina!

edit
They should extend it into 28 episodes cuz based on the progress, I highly doubt they can wrap up the show beautifully with two episodes only. I need more scenes where Monthai tries to be nice to Bpee instead of hurting or blaming her wrongly and falsely.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think im gonna be able to watch another lakorn the same but luckly i've been slowly falling for sadtroo koo kwarn and theres kids too! LOL but still it wont be like ngao asoke obsession sighs. maybe the next pong lakorn maybe LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, today's episode is so good!!!! the part where she confess she "stole" the ring, a look at pong's face, it shows, he knows!!! yes he knows!!! what? that she loves him!!!!! :yahoo: i can't believe my eyes!!!!!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
nooo why does it have to be thursday!!
cant wait till monday
todays episode so made up for yesterday!!
ugghhh why did bie try to help vee
shouldve just let her dance around like crazy...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think im gonna be able to watch another lakorn the same but luckly i've been slowly falling for sadtroo koo kwarn and theres kids too! LOL but still it wont be like ngao asoke obsession sighs. maybe the next pong lakorn maybe LOL
i'm soooo saaaaadddd!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it sucks I hate it I have to wait till Monday :(
Nothing to watch during the weekend too.

Gosh Bpie and Monthai :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love when a n'ek opens her eyes, when i can see what she feels. i love it too when a n'ek cries, noon is the best for that!