Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i cant picture how its gonna get rapped up in just two short episodes.....
I know huh...how are they going to do it?! Ahhhh Monday!!! Its too far away...

LOL work has been hella busy...still need to go home and catch up on all my lakorns...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it does but I dont really watch it. It's always on really early in the morning or really late on my satelite :p
i dl it on buddie media. it's a very good lakorn but i have to confess that i make a lot of fast forward :blush: yui's sister, aoun's mother and girlfriend (his wife now) pissed me off. only watch interesting scene :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i dl it on buddie media. it's a very good lakorn but i have to confess that i make a lot of fast forward :blush: yui's sister, aoun's mother and girlfriend (his wife now) pissed me off. only watch interesting scene :lol:

Hehe maybe I'll try it out. :p

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Well, this epi is better than the last one. Is it me, or did Monthai looked shocked when Bpee "confess" that she stole the ring? He had always thought the worst of her in the past, and had always accused her of this and that. And finally, when she "confess", he doesn't look like he believes her! On his face was shock and disbelief.

I hope he finally sees the light. And think back to all her actions and finally learn to trust his heart that Bpee is an innocent.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I hope when that tramp said that taking pictures or doing a painting of a sick person is not good luck, or something, is not a foreshadowing of the mom's death. Implying that the mom will die soon.

And when the mom said to Monthai that at least he will have something [her portrait] to look at after she's gone, that's almost a lakorn hint that she will die soon, though. Nooooo! Don't let her die! She's so awesome!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well, this epi is better than the last one. Is it me, or did Monthai looked shocked when Bpee "confess" that she stole the ring? He had always thought the worst of her in the past, and had always accused her of this and that. And finally, when she "confess", he doesn't look like he believes her! On his face was shock and disbelief.

I hope he finally sees the light. And think back to all her actions and finally learn to trust his heart that Bpee is an innocent.
He did look shock lol. Monthai's so bipolar man! He's always snapping at Bpi but then he has moments where he wants to be touchy with her :lol: .

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
this forum has been slow lately...no more interest? Where is the love? Anyways, the next ep. is cute when both of them sleep on the floor. Can't wait to see that.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think im gonna be able to watch another lakorn the same but luckly i've been slowly falling for sadtroo koo kwarn and theres kids too! LOL but still it wont be like ngao asoke obsession sighs. maybe the next pong lakorn maybe LOL
i know im starting that lakorn kinda getting into it
but not as much as ngao asoke
ahhh that would be awesome if pong has another lakorn...does he?

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
He did look shock lol. Monthai's so bipolar man! He's always snapping at Bpi but then he has moments where he wants to be touchy with her :lol: .

haha i agree with you monthai is super bipolar!
he just needs to admit to himself that he wants to be touchy with bie all the time

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ok i guess i spam by myself.. lol
dunno how long thatll last
but me rewatching the previews for monday
i love how keitchai is bakk and he brings that brown bag with him!!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
oh ya and on monday monthai is finally realizing he wants bie!!!
haha the way he pulls her down with him
when theyre staying with the mom in the room!
it would be soo awesome if the mom doesnt die in this version and if she stuck around to hear the truth from keitchai!!