Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
talking about it, ketchai is defigurated and he didn't deserve it. this viyada is a real evil bit.. i want to slap her everytime i saw her :arrg: :arrg: :slap:

numfon

sarNie Adult
LOOOOOOOL, you guys wanna spam MORE? :wacko:
since when did this trend become so popular in the SW community? During the Jumluey Ruk days? i remember i was so surprised that it reached 100 pages in a beat.. but now it's like..NORMAL to have 100 pages of posts in a lakon thread. :lol:

anyhoo.. can someone please post the UTUBE link (if any) to 3 Num 3 Mum Variety with the cast of Ngao Asoke as the guests? thaaaank you in advance. ^^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
talking about it, ketchai is defigurated and he didn't deserve it. this viyada is a real evil bit.. i want to slap her everytime i saw her :arrg: :arrg: :slap:
Really I'm so behind then...I haven't seen that part...LOL I only watch the parts with Monthai and Bpee even if they aren't too sharp at the moment!

Yea Vi is a bleeping bleep! Ugh I want to punch her too!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
since when did this trend become so popular in the SW community? During the Jumluey Ruk days? i remember i was so surprised that it reached 100 pages in a beat.. but now it's like..NORMAL to have 100 pages of posts in a lakon thread. :lol:

anyhoo.. can someone please post the UTUBE link (if any) to 3 Num 3 Mum Variety with the cast of Ngao Asoke as the guests? thaaaank you in advance. ^^
cast of "ngao asoke" in 3num 3mum eng sub by lynda: http://lakorncentral.com/2008/07/16/clip-o...m-3-mum-subbed/

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Here is the original file in case you wanted to see more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXrUwksxd0Y&NR=1
I think the uploader has the complete clips of the show :D
But no subs...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
K ladies gotta go...don't spam too much or I won't be able to catch up LOL ^_^

I'll check back to see where we are in the lakorn talk later on tonight!

Rock out it's Friday woo hoo!!! Happy chatting my Ngao Asoke lovers!

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
Sajenna, thank you for the welcoming. =] i passed my exam! didn't get an A but it's alright... i was thinking bout Ngao Asoke the whole time. :lol: I got a test on next tuesday... i don't know how i'm gonna do it... Ngao ends next tuesday.. i don't know if i'll be able to focus!! ahhh.. my stress level is rising... sigh...

Lome, it was such a shocker when i found out about his death. I seriously didn't want to believe it. He was so young & talented. It was just sad. They held memorial service for him on tuesday but i couldn't get myself to go, i would've cried my eyes out... funerals make me sad. =(
you're funni. u were stressful when NA was air n now it gonna end, u r still stressed out. when will u relax?

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
It was so cute when Bpee and the mom was praying or chanting in the mom's bedroom. Does anyone know how the whole thing goes in thai? And what's it for? I heard it before in a lakorn, but usually it's done by a monk and usually it happens in a ghost movie.

And Monthai saw, and it stopped him. Poor baby, he must be so confused.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanted to stop by and say i LOVE Ngao Asoke! Someone else got me on to it and I watched epi 1-21 in ONE day! It was that addicting. Plus I kinda skipped a little.

Just to clarify:
How old is Monthai and Bie?

So its not ending till August?

And do we know if they get married like in the old one?

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanted to stop by and say i LOVE Ngao Asoke! Someone else got me on to it and I watched epi 1-21 in ONE day! It was that addicting. Plus I kinda skipped a little.

Just to clarify:

OMG!!! are you serious?? whoo! you beat my record.. the most is probably 15...
but it IS good.. i love this movie...

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile

Just to clarify:

haha thats me during the weekend when ngao asoke isnt playing...rewatch rewatch...lol
i hope we see a wedding...
i guess we gotta wait and read it in the weekly spoilers
so far nada hehe

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
It was so cute when Bpee and the mom was praying or chanting in the mom's bedroom. Does anyone know how the whole thing goes in thai? And what's it for? I heard it before in a lakorn, but usually it's done by a monk and usually it happens in a ghost movie.

And Monthai saw, and it stopped him. Poor baby, he must be so confused.
i loved this scene...it was soo cute
monthais reaction was so cute!
hes getting little hints that bie isnt so bad...finally...hehe