Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

nikki1786

LizQuen
are you guys familiar with Frida Khalo, she's a mexican painter.. my favorite painter... but anyway.. margie looks like her.. bangs and mustache. sorry if I offended any Margie fans. :D
dont worry... im not a fan of Margie... lol Frida Khalo, yes, indeed... i do like her... we fine arts students, require to watch some painter's life.... so i've watch couple of movies... my favorite one is Monet's story.. but im looking forward to Czanne's life movie... :) he's my favorite painter, since i adapt most of his painting techniques... my paintings are more in impressionism... :)

i can't make a mv, unable to use movie maker. if i make a mv i want the opening song in "sadtroo koo kwarn" it match with bpee
why? what what happened to your movie maker?

ahh.. i'll probably end up watching BJ eventually.. when I ran out of lakorns to watch.

maybe, i'll end up... watching Pat-Por's old lakorns... lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love impressionism. I used to paint a lot in high school.... sighh... I need to get in touch with my artistic side again.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he was not off topic, we were just talked about pei's haircut in "ngao asoke" :lol:

maimablis

sarNie Egg
i can't believe it, margie is only 17? she looks older than pueng and than me too! :lol:
bj is boring, left it after episode 4...
meh too..when i first saw her i thought she was around her 22 or so..well i think her facial apperance looks much older than her age.

thang u guys are fast.. already like 10 page up from the page i was on yesterday midnight..actually mornin 2am

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love impressionism. I used to paint a lot in high school.... sighh... I need to get in touch with my artistic side again.
lol.. .you should.... hehehe ;)

nothing, i don't like using wmv's files, only use and work with avi.
cool edit... you have? im using that kind of program and sony vegas for avi... but wmv's, of course movie maker. there are advantages and disadvantages with the files... especially if you're comparing wmv to avi...avi is much bigger MB or sometimes, one movie just reach more than 1gb. wmv's are more like less mb's.... but its either the two you want to use anyway :) i use both programs... lol

he was not off topic, we were just talked about pei's haircut in "ngao asoke" :lol:
from n'rai's hair to shave it until we go through paris hilton then britney... etc... lol

because noy was here this morning so we spam a lot, talking about our haircut and all! :lol:
noy, is truly lively and back in track now.... :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
cool edit... you have? im using that kind of program and sony vegas for avi... but wmv's, of course movie maker. there are advantages and disadvantages with the files... especially if you're comparing wmv to avi...avi is much bigger MB or sometimes, one movie just reach more than 1gb. wmv's are more like less mb's.... but its either the two you want to use anyway :) i use both programs... lol
from n'rai's hair to shave it until we go through paris hilton then britney... etc... lol
noy, is truly lively and back in track now.... :)
for my avi i use virtualdub which is a freeware and love it!
lol, we just said that pei's haircut is ugly and we don't want to see bpee wearing like paris hilton and it will be fun if viyada could be shaved at the end! :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! :eek: i miss The Noy!

aw man..u girlies had such a sexxie conversation...missed it..lol..but i got to the whole dry and wet humping...goodness i tink...lol :loool:

anyways..good job spamming...and Welcome Nikki!!