Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
shoot all those hot actors..if i am able to hold them..touch them yay (hehe) i will difinitly be a nang'rai...cause if i'm a nang'rai and i'm actin with the pran'ek n on those u knoe holding and hugin scene i'm gonna make mistakes and so i can retake it again n again..but gosh it can become annoyin somehow..just too hard to get to them..y they have to be so hot..what food did their parents eat how come they look so hot..shoot i guess mine parents eat rice and peper that's y i'm..hehe..j/p
hell yeah... i seriously stalk the pra'ek. hahaha. on screen & off screen. & if there's a kissing scene, oh i would go all out! I'd strip him down too if i have to!! :lol:

Kashie!!! Where you at girrrr?!!? You need to get into this conversation!!! :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol. yesh they do buttt... no lovey dovey action! just friendly business... i guess. :blink: although i'm hoping for a willing!
oh well buisness is still business lol..maybe thats the closes well get to a willing???...she will just magically get prego hahaha...
i'm looking forward to a floor to ceiling shot hahahaha :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh well buisness is still business lol..maybe thats the closes well get to a willing???...she will just magically get prego hahaha...
i'm looking forward to a floor to ceiling shot hahahaha :ph34r:
HAHA. THAT'S WHAT i THiNK WiLL HAPPEN TOO. THAT'S THE CLOSEST RAWR/WiLLiNG WE'LL GET. HAHA. THAT WILL BE SOMETHING iS BPiE TURNS UP PREGO! LMAO. :lol: MONTHAI KNOWS HE WANTS TO "DO" HER! HE WOULD'VE SUCCEEDED IF HiS MAMA DiDN'T iNTERRUPT, BUT MONTHAi'S STUPiD, HE FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DENG DOOR! COME ON! YOU'RE TRYNA KEEP iT ON THE DOWNLOW YOU DORK!

i'M SURPRiSE WiYADA'S NEVER AROUND WHENEVER MONTHAi TRiES TO "RAWR" BPiE. LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if they don't have a r or a willing scene, at least they sleep together on the same bed, it's enough for me!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... good evening? It's evening in France already? Wow.. you're so ahead of me.. I'm still in the past.. lol..

It's only 9 AM here.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ITs hmong..omg so there are a couple of hmong peps in hea too..i'm hmong too..sorrie kind of off topic
Can't wait foe monday to watch ngao..lovin it every minute..I already daydream bout what will happen next week already..man i'm a pervert..its kool i knoe some of u here are too..j/p..gosh i couldn't concentrate in skool cause i was thinkin bout the lakorn.
YAY :clap: another Hmong sisters...tat makes 4 of us i tink...Me, you, dorky vang and Ceda...lol

you're not a pervert just...curious :rolleyes:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHH KASHiEEEE!! YOU MiSSED OUT! HAHA. ^_^
PSH... KEN IS MY MAN... ! I DON'T SHARE... :lol: KRIT BELONGS TO YOU. HEHEH.
AWEEE TiNA! i HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BY TOMORROW! GET PLENTY OF SLEEP & WATCH NGAO ASOKE! HEHE.
pssh...like you're so great Noy?? <_< ehehehe

lol for me Chakrit & Ken come in a premium package...lol all sexxie up and stuff...one day delivery too lol :wub: