Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i guess the closest we'll ever get to seeing 'em 2gether in a lakorn 2gether was tat special guest scene Chakrit did for tat lakorn w/ Vicki and Ken...*sigh*

goodness tat description..i thought u were writing another fan fiction rite here...lol..goodness u're so detailed..lol
haha. i do have another fan fic out... just haven't updated... it's with ken & chakrit... & it's detailed. haha.

Chakrit & Ken will unite again! just wait! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay. I wanna strangle Monthai. I hate how he pushes her around & is always demanding for Bpie to tell the truth. But yet when she tells him 'the truth' he's gonna flip the script & say she's lying & that he won't believe her again! Come on Monthai! what the Bleep do you want from her?! Man, he's so complicated.. Men are so complicated...

& i wanna do this to the Shaved Whore [Wiyada]... minus the part where I die. lmao.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
okay. I wanna strangle Monthai. I hate how he pushes her around & is always demanding for Bpie to tell the truth. But yet when she tells him 'the truth' he's gonna flip the script & say she's lying & that he won't believe her again! Come on Monthai! what the Bleep do you want from her?! Man, he's so complicated.. Men are so complicated...
& i wanna do this to the Shaved Whore [Wiyada]... minus the part where I die. lmao.

seriously huh men are soo complicated and they say that about us...pssshhhhh
i cant wait to see them laying on the floor together tomorrow hehe

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
If these pictures are already posted sorry!

Credit: magazinedee

Pueng in Knock Knock Magazine July 2007

Pong Random Pictures from Asia Finest Discussion Board

Iya

sarNie Adult
i don't like peung in those pictures, she looks strange
yes, very strrange. i didn't even recognize her until i really focus on her face. whoever is her make-up artist really need to go back to school. lol. no offense to her.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Peung looks weird in those photos.
I liked her previous ones more ^_^

Anyways whiteflakes I love your artwork ;)

And I can't wait to see todays episode hehe

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so excited, love tina's summary, my favorite part:
"In the morning Bpee wakes to see Monthai next to her. She screams and yell and then Khun Jian comes in while he had just finished saying, “we were just sleeping under the same blanket its not a big deal� Khun Jian then interferes with “Oh really? I didn’t know that you consider sleeping together under the same blanke is nothing.�"
ah ah, i can imagine this scene and her scream...

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha. i do have another fan fic out... just haven't updated... it's with ken & chakrit... & it's detailed. haha.

Chakrit & Ken will unite again! just wait! ^_^

mentioning your fan fic... you left me hangin' there... hurry up and update the chapter 3... lol

Pueng looks like an EMO DOLL in those pictures... :) stereotype.... mannequin.... lol :lol: