Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I finally got a chance to see it. There were two kisses.
1 force kiss
2nd one willing----long deep kiss.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....screams!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh girls, monthai and bpee have 2 kiss todays, yes 2!!! i can't believe my eyes when i saw them!!! the first was very short but the second, img, it was sooo long!!!
viyada really pissed me off in this episode, she hit bpee and monthai! maybe because she was never kissed like that by monthai, i mean the second kiss.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Eventhough Wiyada was the one who scared Tap Tim, but I'm so used to her evilness, but what I can't get used to is Bpee's stupidity for always listening to Wiyada and protecting that evil bitch. As I recalled, Bpee as a little girl was so much more gutsy. Urghhh....

lady0fdarkness

I don't know if I can take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Wiyada to be exposed so bad that I' can't think straight and I can't focus... lol.. help... I need to go to LA = Lakorn Anonymous

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
Eventhough Wiyada was the one who scared Tap Tim, but I'm so used to her evilness, but what I can't get used to is Bpee's stupidity for always listening to Wiyada and protecting that evil bitch. As I recalled, Bpee as a little girl was so much more gutsy. Urghhh....
seriously huh when she was a little girl she was way sassy hehe
now that she knows vee is trying to hurt koon ying ans whatever she shouldnt try to protect vee anymoe...

lady0fdarkness

Why don't Monthai ever walk in on Wiyada when she's saying evil things about his Mother!!!!!!!!! Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......................................

lady0fdarkness

Bpeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so nice to that evil bitch!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR .......... have some back bone, for the love of God!!