Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
in the old version, monthai forced bpee to admit her love cause if she won't he'll kiss her in front of everyone.
back in those days...hmmm idk whats more emabarassing...being kissed in front of everyone or admitting you love him?
thanks kashie i love my se7en and rain gifs too! lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
in the old version, monthai forced bpee to admit her love cause if she won't he'll kiss her in front of everyone.
wow! tat would be someting in tis version...he turns to be the one who wants to admit the love first....whoooowww...

And unfortunately, it looks like the mom will die in this version too!! NOOOO!!!! They're showing so many signs and premonition of her death in the next eppi, I'm losing hope!
i know...*tears*

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
You know what? I'm not even paying attention to the other 2 couples in here. I think I just pretty much fast forward their scenes. Actually, that would be any scenes that don't have Bpee, or Monthai, or the mom in it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
And unfortunately, it looks like the mom will die in this version too!! NOOOO!!!! They're showing so many signs and premonition of her death in the next eppi, I'm losing hope!
at least, monthai will have a reason to suspect viyada, search in her room and... discover the letters! :yahoo:

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want it to end. I think I've rewatched this lakorn like 10 times already!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone for uploading the episodes sooo quickly!!!!! just sad its ending tomorrow???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hoped they keep alot of scene in this version but nope :( and I just rewatched today's epi dude Viyada like totally beat the crap out of Bpeeyachat in front of Monthai and Bpeeyachat never respond to defend herself! I bet he's starting to see the difference betwn them

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
back in those days...hmmm idk whats more emabarassing...being kissed in front of everyone or admitting you love him?
thanks kashie i love my se7en and rain gifs too! lol
admitting tat u have the hots for the guy i guess...tat u just wanna push tat damn beast on tat bed and rip his shirt off...and..i'll stop myself there...lol :blush:

oh tat other one is Se7en..i just know the rain one...ehehe so cute :lol:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
at least, monthai will have a reason to suspect viyada, search in her room and... discover the letters! :yahoo:
But I don't want her to die! She doesn't deserve to die! Can't those producers think of another way for him to find out the truth without the her death? Please, please, please!!

I will completely cry if she dies!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
admitting tat u have the hots for the guy i guess...tat u just wanna push tat damn beast on tat bed and rip his shirt off...and..i'll stop myself there...lol :blush:

oh tat other one is Se7en..i just know the rain one...ehehe so cute :lol:
OH DAMN KASHIE! YOUR STARTING TO SOUND LIKE CECI! AHAHAHA
yes thats my dong wookie!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I hoped they keep alot of scene in this version but nope :( and I just rewatched today's epi dude Viyada like totally beat the crap out of Bpeeyachat in front of Monthai and Bpeeyachat never respond to defend herself! I bet he's starting to see the difference betwn them
Let's hope <_<

past experiences have proven him...well wat's the word..hmmm...STUPID! :blink:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
realllie? lol i'm like neva in a thread w/ Ceci...lol

i tink i get my pervertiness from Noy..btw where is tat girl? :unsure: she's totallie M.I.A.
lmao i think you get it from Pong girl lmao...hahahaaha mine comes from SARN HAHAHAHAHA
Noy is hella funny I think it was her that called Weeyada tsomething like the bald whore? I cant remember what it was exactly but it did have whore in it hahahaha