Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i think you get it from Pong girl lmao...hahahaaha mine comes from SARN HAHAHAHAHA
Noy is hella funny I think it was her that called Weeyada tsomething like the bald whore? I cant remember what it was exactly but it did have whore in it hahahaha
shaved whore, noy calls viyada the "shaved whore"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
shaved whore, noy calls viyada the "shaved whore"

lmfao yeah yeah shaved whore. i knew she was bald somewhere hahahaha thats how i imagine weeyada now as a shaved whore lmao :loool:
where in the world did tat girl get tat idea from anyways....i'm serious I neva wanna be trap in Noy's mind...i lie maybe i do...cuz i know there'll be lotx of images of Ken / Pong / Krit...lol... :drool:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I so want to see where she leaves him and he has to go search for her and has to beg for her forgiveness! But I guess that's not in the storyline and won't happen. But it would be awesome if there's a scene of him begging at her feet for forgiveness!! But knowing Bpee, she won't let him humble himself to her like that! That girl is so good that it's unreal.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
where in the world did tat girl get tat idea from anyways....i'm serious I neva wanna be trap in Noy's mind...i lie maybe i do...cuz i know there'll be lotx of images of Ken / Pong / Krit...lol... :drool:
OOOHHh woow...well Kens married so he's out of my book..and i'm not into Pong...but waaaa Krit for sure! yummers! :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OOOHHh woow...well Kens married so he's out of my book..and i'm not into Pong...but waaaa Krit for sure! yummers! :drool:
Ken..i tried so hard to push him out...but it seems....Mission Impossible! :lmao: ...please help me to become a betta person

good stay away from the Pong-ness i have enough trouble sharing Krit w/ you....ehehhe