Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep. 28...it was pretty good...cant wait till next week...but then Phom Ruk Roy Adeed was soooooooooo shocking...i finished bothe tonight

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Tears... I'm getting emotional over here ladies... i can't believe it's over next week... :lmao: :lmao: :( I think i'm going to cry when it's over... now i'm gonna have two fevers to get over... wahhh... somebody help me...

I need a hug... *Sniff* *Sniff*

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
there's only 3 episodes left... sniff sniff... it ends next wednesday. :lmao:

Thank you! OMG...i can't believe its ending! Thank Goodness I have Wednesday off! I hope Pong and Pueng make a new lakorn together!

Do we know if we get a wedding scene like in the old one? I so want a wedding scene!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thank you! OMG...i can't believe its ending! Thank Goodness I have Wednesday off! I hope Pong and Pueng make a new lakorn together!

Do we know if we get a wedding scene like in the old one? I so want a wedding scene!
I wish in knew! I hope there's a wedding!! ekkk! I still wanna see a willing... hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Monthai won't find out till Tuedsday?? And the law took her?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Monthai to deal with Wiyada personally!! And I want him to find out on Monday, so Tuesday and Wednesday, Bpee and Monthai can make up... Ughhhhhhh

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The law wanted to take her but she tried to run away from them only to be hit by a car. Yeah so she died. I'm not sure if this version will have a wedding. The old one had all 3 wedding where the girls pass down the wedding dress.

I know in this version her teacher's couple will have a wedding.

lady0fdarkness

NO!!!!!!! i DON'T WANT HER TO DIE EITHER.. i WANT HER TO SUFFER AND BE CONDEMNED BY EVERYONE, EVEN HER OWN PARENTS! Death is too easy for this bitch!!

heh... sorry, Wiyada just really frustrated me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So funny how Keitchai announced he was going to go back lol but they don't mention anything about him. Also I'm kind of upset about the ending because Monthai and Bpee will only get 2 episodes of sweetness or actually 1. Well actually since this week they rushed and skipped some scenes they might actually skip and squeeze tuesday episode into monday's

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So Sad.
I want to see more love scenes. But oh wells.
Gosh it's almost over so sad. :(
I can't wait till he finds out the truth! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

^_^ I want to see an epilogue! I don't want it to just end with a marriage proposal. That's going to just leave me unsatisfied.