Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
NO!!!!!!! i DON'T WANT HER TO DIE EITHER.. i WANT HER TO SUFFER AND BE CONDEMNED BY EVERYONE, EVEN HER OWN PARENTS! Death is too easy for this bitch!!
heh... sorry, Wiyada just really frustrated me.
Me either. They should let this evil bitch suffer more since death's such a comfortable punishment for her crime.

I want to see an epilogue! I don't want it to just end with a marriage proposal. That's going to just leave me unsatisfied.
A marriage proposal's not enough for us. They should have a wedding scene for Monthai and Bpee since I would like to see Peung in a wedding dress.
I wish there will have more sweet scenes between Monthai and Bpee but after reading Tina's translated preview, I don't have high hopes for it. Not to mention, in the next episode it seems like it's going to focus more on Wiyada and how Monthai finds out her true color. Like everyone here, I love this drama but there's not enough love between Monthai and Bpee.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with you 100%
there better be a wedding hehe
its also going to be odd if it just ends really quick to like
how bie is going forgive monthai so easy after he sees her handwriting
well i hope these last episodes arent what i think theyre going to be
and that they surprise me with awesome ending...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
forget tat...Pong and Peung betta be paired up again in a kiss/ slap lakorn in like 2 months or someting...w/ lotx of sweet scenes...

and i reallie wanna see Peung all strong and esp. cheerful and smily u know i was making a NA MV and i just notice Bpee like neva smiles....i only saw her smile in one scene in ep. 9 wen she came out in tat green dress and Monthai was mesmerize by her beautie and she kinda blushed a lilo and smile..tat was so cute...she should smile more often

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I have serious love/hate issues for this lakorn. When Bee/Monthai are in a bubble together and I don't think too much of the story outside of the scenes I love them and it. When I think about the whole movie I hate it cause the characters are so dumb. I blame Bpee for the mom's death. She suspected what was going on and gave a free and clear way for Pei to kill her. She covered up Wee's crimes time and time again even at the expense of the Mom. She blames Monthai and say he is blind and dumb (which he is) but she's the one helping to cover his eyes. How can he know the truth when no one tells it to him and goes out of their way to deceive him?

She might have stood up to Wee finally but it's a case of too little too late. It took a death to make the idiot speak up? And even then she's not being 100% truthful. I would throw her ass in jail too for being an accessory to murder like someone said before.

And now I'm done w/my rant. :D
will i guess i'm just trying to jusitfy Bpee's actions because she is just so darn cute but i guess i'll give her some slack because Vi did "promise" her if she left Vi wouldn't hurt Khun Ying...and since she's stupid enough to believe it...ehehe..but then again stupidity can't be use to justify a person's action in Court...but since tis is a lakorn...it guess it's alrite..lol

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
forget tat...Pong and Peung betta be paired up again in a kiss/ slap lakorn in like 2 months or someting...w/ lotx of sweet scenes...

and i reallie wanna see Peung all strong and esp. cheerful and smily u know i was making a NA MV and i just notice Bpee like neva smiles....i only saw her smile in one scene in ep. 9 wen she came out in tat green dress and Monthai was mesmerize by her beautie and she kinda blushed a lilo and smile..tat was so cute...she should smile more often
that would be awesome!!!! i love slap kiss lakorns hehe
she is so cute when she smiles
like that one time she was thinking bakk
on their first kiss
she did a little smirk then monthai walked in lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the ending feels like it is really rushed!!!

they should have shown more of Monthai realizing that he's falling for Bie.... and more scenes of Monthai suspecting that Wiyada isn't the girl who wrote to him all those years...

everything in the lakorn was good...but some things dragged and now.. the ending is too rushed for me...

like all of you... I WANT A WEDDING SCENE!!! or something like Bie leaves the manison and then Monthai goes find her and proposes or something... he really got it toooooo easy... in my opinion...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Me either. They should let this evil bitch suffer more since death's such a comfortable punishment for her crime.
A marriage proposal's not enough for us. They should have a wedding scene for Monthai and Bpee since I would like to see Peung in a wedding dress.
I wish there will have more sweet scenes between Monthai and Bpee but after reading Tina's translated preview, I don't have high hopes for it. Not to mention, in the next episode it seems like it's going to focus more on Wiyada and how Monthai finds out her true color. Like everyone here, I love this drama but there's not enough love between Monthai and Bpee.

Me too! I feel the same way....But I have a feeling there is plenty of love outside the scenes between P&P! :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tears... I'm so depressed now... i had a dream last night about Ngao Asoke & it was the ending episode! wahhhh.... :lmao: I was thinking about Ngao Asoke too much last night it got me dreaming about it... hehe. What's so funny was in my dream, Monthai ended up proposing to Bpie in front of a 7-eleven :loool: but then he kisses some other girl & it ended... wahhhh ... i need a box of tissue... i can't believe it's ending next week...

My deng movie maker isn't working & i can't make a MV!!! good gosh! what is wrong with me!?!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
the ending feels like it is really rushed!!!

they should have shown more of Monthai realizing that he's falling for Bie.... and more scenes of Monthai suspecting that Wiyada isn't the girl who wrote to him all those years...

everything in the lakorn was good...but some things dragged and now.. the ending is too rushed for me...

like all of you... I WANT A WEDDING SCENE!!! or something like Bie leaves the manison and then Monthai goes find her and proposes or something... he really got it toooooo easy... in my opinion...
I'm so behind its crazy!!!

I would be posting like crazy but I just started the new job and I need to make a good impressio on the boss <_<

Ugh no more internet time...Oh well...I'll read the back posts later on this weekend!

Ok back tyo Ngao asoke! Wow only three more days?! Where are my sweet scenes! I want a WEDDING too I didn't get a willing or any more kisses so I want a WEDDING!!!

I know this was like WAY back but I slapped my hubby last night...he didn't get it...he said that it hurt and I didn't get kissed :lol: oh well I tried it out! I guess only in lakorns huh?!?!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Gees they kinda drag it and now they rushing the ending. I wished they would have dragged it in a better way though. I guess a lot of people feel the same. Hate to see it end but it's about time cuz then they can translate it into Khmer, I can get the dvd and watch it over and over. :D Pause and rewind all my favorite parts. :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee.. .this thread is so quiet! where's everybody??? :huh: anywhos, i still need to watch epi 27 & 28. hehe. I can't wait til next week.. .but then it's gonna be sad... tears..