Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to try to wait until all epis come out next week. I'm gonig to try. . . I'm going to try. But oh boy, I can't wait!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hey.. where's all my ngao asoke watchers at?? Ahhhhhhhhh........ our thread is slowed down!! We need to get this baby started again, girls!

Iya

sarNie Adult
hello... :) just wanna pass by..... all the way to the end eh... :D
i know this is off topic...but your sig is very disturbing. i don't usually find anything disturbing, but that is too much. no offense, but i think you should take it off. i don't think it's even allowed to be use as siggy.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Kashie.. lol.. you made the kiss slow motion on your sig. I like that!!
LOL I love love all the slow motion kisses!!! They rock! Makes our Ngao Asok that much hotter!!!

I'm excited for tmr's episode even though its closer to the end I want Monthai to realize his love for Bpeeyachat!
I know it's ending so soon...I don't want to watch today's episode...Monthai is being dumb again (but so is pbee so I guess they match!) LOL!

I want more sweet scenes...who wants another kiss eh!!! :lol:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
i know this is off topic...but your sig is very disturbing. i don't usually find anything disturbing, but that is too much. no offense, but i think you should take it off. i don't think it's even allowed to be use as siggy.

I second that!!!! yuck :blink:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkkkkk...! i'm so behind in this lakorn... tears.... & now it's ending in two days... wahhhhh...! I feel like waiting til i get it on dvd to watch it... so much better & bigger! muahah. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh shooot! I just read the summary for 29 & oh my good gosh! khun ying is a slick lady... :lol: I can't wait til the shaved whore is exposed! :D