Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
commercial break! ahhhhh! Nun juz got stabbed by saving stupid Viyada's mom...argh...someting bad betta happen to tose two...i hope Nun turns out alrite i love Nun & Pa's lilo love story it's reallie sweet...betta than tat other couple...ahhh why is their love story so sad..**tears**

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG! i totally forgot that ep. 29 comes out today! lol...im gonna go dl it later....

n i can't believe that the Ngao Asoke thread was beating Pom Ruk Roy Adeed's thread, but now it's losing again...lol by 100 pages! lol..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it's uploaded in the buddiemedia...thanx to a certain person...lol

ah! ehehe..i love the Will part..hopefullie tat'll open Monthai's eyes a lilo...just a lilo we can't expect too great of an achievement from him anyways...we noe our boy isn't tat bright...lol

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, they need to add more sweet scenes of Monthai and Bpee in the last two episodes since just like what I thought, today episode seems to focus more on how Monthai finds out who murdered his mother.
Two more days until this drama ends... no more Pong & Peung.. My Monday till Thursday will be really boring without Ngao Asoke.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is gonna end this week right? that's what i guessed it would be too..lol along with pom ruk roy adeed...sigh...now im gonna get to watch kwarm lub kong superstar...bee is soooo HOT in that lakorn...i love her playing as a B**** and a S***..lol

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching today's episode...

I can't stand it...!!!!!!
Bpee needs to say something to Monthai about Wiyada before I explode!

Sigh.... I guess I have to wait another day for that.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I was so happy when they read the will. Wiyada's face was soooo priceless when she learned that Bpiyachat got nothing. HAHAHA. Serves the evil biatch well.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! Wee's parents are such A**Holes! they just left Noot with his mom n their daughter! it was their fault too! I hope something bad happens to them...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ok....im kinda lost...can sumone translate the WILL part for me? who got wat?
Saaht and Mali the two servants got the land in Rangsit and 50,000 baht each. Nuch and his mother got the small house and land that they live in now, 1,000 acres, two jewelry sets and money for a lifetime from Mahatada. The house by the river and 1 acre of land and a big jewelry set and money for a lifetime from Mahatada is given to Pah Jian.

Every asset of Mahatada: the mansion Mahatawed, jewelries in the savings, lands, businesses are all given to Monthai.

So yep Bpiyachat got ZIP!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
That's so weird.. I thought Viyada already knew Bpiyachat wouldn't get the house, yet she asks Bpiyachat to give up her property.. I mean I remember watching a scene where Monthai's mom and that Tuptien lady were talking about how they were tricking Viyada.. and Viyada heard it.. and she was like " you guys are trying to trick me?!?"

ehh... iono maybe i dreamt that scene. lol