Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

solin

sarNie Adult
I was finally able to watch this famous one
and to be honest I don't like it at all
...I'm very dissapointed after hearing all the good things about it

The story is boring and the girl Peung can't act !
Well, everyone say Best (Kwaam Lap Kong Superstar) can't act but Peung is not really better
and at least Best was cute !
I'm actually at the 6th episode and if it wasn't for Pong I don't think I would continue Lol.

I have noticed that I hate all the lakorns people love lol.
Jum Lerei Ruk and Savan Bien at first....and now Ngao Asoak

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was finally able to watch this famous one
and to be honest I don't like it at all
...I'm very dissapointed after hearing all the good things about it

The story is boring and the girl Peung can't act !
Well, everyone say Best (Kwaam Lap Kong Superstar) can't act but Peung is not really better
and at least Best was cute !
I'm actually at the 6th episode and if it wasn't for Pong I don't think I would continue Lol.

I have noticed that I hate all the lakorns people love lol.
Jum Lerei Ruk and Savan Bien at first....and now Ngao Asoak
lol..maybe you've set their standards too high..JLR i'll pass..but i love SB

lol this ver...lol...who said it was good...it was surely addicting though...it was frustrating and crazie tat i HAD to finished it :lol:

well u have ur taste..but i say Peung is beautiful....true Peung's acting ain't tat great..but if you watched later on..her acting improved...Best...robot from start to finished..and yes she's cute...but boring cute...she cute but not attractive...plust her voice definitely chased me away -_-

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I just finish watching this lakorn a few days ago. To be honest, I was very disappointed in it. I expected more because of all they hype. I expected more at the ending. There were many scenes in the movie that do not make sense to me.

Vee (the antagonist) is such a dumb blonde. She makes me laugh sometimes.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i watch the hmong version cause the thai lakornn i didn't want to watch it because of pong...dunt like pong that much...love pueng though..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
just listened to "saeng lae ngao" on sw radio and ahhh!!! i want to rewatch it again!!!! this lakorn is one of the best lakorn i ever seen in my life.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my love, don't you know i have it? mayura dubbed, sm dubbed, ntry dubbed and thai audio (for my mommy)
i have the song in my computer, mp3 and in my phone.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
P'Tina that'd be so awesome if they can complete subbing this lakorn, I've been waiting. Tehee! :) I miss PUENG&PONG soooo much, Hope they pair up again soon. I really wish for PUENG to be onscreen again , I miss her so much!

Anywhoo, SOLIN you're not the only one. I'm not a big fan or much of a fan of those two lakorns either. :rolleyes:

Gaby

sarNie Egg
Anybody know why YouTube only have this ngao asoke downloaded until ep 18 only ? : (( thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't understand the hype for this lakorn. It was so dumb in many ways and i've never seen such a slow and stupid n'ek. Peung cannot act if her life depended on it.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If it was for Pong and Pueng I wouldn't have watched this lakorn. I didn't like the story to it. But I miss them together to much, if only Pueng could come back to industry! *Sigh*