Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

Mann

awwh NOIKI @ SPICY said she thinks they pushed the air date back to July 7th.. ahh ):
heres the next teaser. credits to cityloveU
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMi3lJlhYQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
awwh NOIKI @ SPICY said she thinks they pushed the air date back to July 7th.. ahh ):
heres the next teaser. credits to cityloveU
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMi3lJlhYQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
r u serious...that suck!!! i have to wait for another week and a half...now what am i
going to watch...cant wait any longer!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
My screen caps for episode 1. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue screen cap, but i watch the first one and thought Noon looked absolutely beautiful. They put too much make up on New, they need to tone that down. Like I said, I'm not sure I will continue to, if I do, I will screen cap less pictures...takes too long to capture this much. Enjoy!

little

sarNie Adult
i havent start this but i like revenge. does n'ek has a kid already with someone else or with p'ek

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I thought that little kid was her brother's? And then later on when she get rape she'll get pregnant isn't it?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think the little kid is hers, but she will get impregnated from the p'ek too.
The n'ek does have a brother though, but he's the one that tried to break into their house towards the beginning of the episode, right before she gets her makeover.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol i first look at the bottom of the screen caps and i thought i saw the words "new moon" :p lol, my eyes r getting screwed.

GULAP99

sarNie Egg
I read somewhere that the kid is her brother and then she will get prego with p'ek.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I read somewhere that the kid is her brother and then she will get prego with p'ek.
Same here. I read that the pra'ek misunderstood that it's her, but the truth it's the na'ek's brother and this one woman, but the na'ek volunteer to take the little kid in and take care of it as her own. And then later on the pra'ek rape her and she gets prego.

Mann

This lakorn is getting so good. I really like it, Noon looks gorgeous in here.

I think the little kid is N'ek brother.. according to Tina's summary it is & the little kid calls him dad too -- and calls Noon Mae Sa meaning he knows its not really his mom I think.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure Noon's brother is the little kid's dad. And Noon is just taking care of him because he's too busy off gambling. Anyways, New is gonna impregnante Noon in this one?! :eek: Will it be rape or a willing? LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
the little kid belong to Noon's brother and his ex-gf ... she took in the kid to raise as her kid b/c her brother's gf ran away. Later on, New will impregnate her.