Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Well, from the last ep that I saw, he was just being nice to her, in order to win her heart/trust. From what I saw, after New rescued her from that perverted old guy, he seduced Noon when she was still in her emotional state :blush: and the next morning he told her the truth, that he know all along who she really is :angry: . So now New is taking his revenge on her, using her as his servant for the pain she caused him (well, it's actually her brother, but New doesn't know that yet) :(

but anyway, I am glad to be here with you guys! Now we can meet at both places. It's going to be a lot of fun :D
Yeah that what saw to... I cannot wait to see what bad stuff he is gong to do to her... But feel so bad for her...having to go through so many pain...

But I'm glad too... It is sometime boring here so I try to go to other site just to look up stuff..but yeah it cool to know people so you van chat with them...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
can't wait for wednesday! I skip other scenes and I only watch New and Noon's scene. All I have to say is New is Bipolar. He knows that he shouldn't fall for her and open up to her but the more he avoids it, the harder it is to resist. He's falling in love all over again. I haven't seen a lakorn where there are so many bed scenes. They really are going to make babies! LOL

Who ever enjoys lakorn with R-scenes in it, slap kiss lakorn, this is it.
I for one, enjoys lakorns with slap/kiss/r-scenes. Like you, I skip sometimes when it's the others scenes, they're boring, but Noon and New :blush: . The only other lakorn where there are few more r-scenes/bed scenes that I saw was Sawan Bieng. But this one is proving to have more than normal lakorns does. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
wow -- so many love scene today -- and it just seem to be more in the preview too lol

it's funny b/c one minute, he r her .. the next time, it's a willing .. they need to make up their mind -- or at least, don't play too rough.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
wow -- so many love scene today -- and it just seem to be more in the preview too lol

it's funny b/c one minute, he r her .. the next time, it's a willing .. they need to make up their mind -- or at least, don't play too rough.
I agree. Maybe they just can't, or he can't. Since he always be trying to rape her anyway, she thought "oh what the heck, might as well since I love him too" heheh :lol:

Mann

Wow! Yesterdays episode was crazy with all the R' and Willing in all one episode! Now we know the baby will come soon er ^__^ man I think Thee is going to rape Lucy in next weeks episode too and they will start liking eachother. Its getting so interesting, I can't wait! I think I'm addicted LOL.. just love Noon/New scenes.. so cute and interesting and Kai Thoon just lightens up the lakorn. Can't wait for more ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
So next episode Lousie going get rape by Sai's brother that dude so perverted and lazy jackass can't believe he sell his own sister to someone he barley know just b/c that old man is rich still nasty yuck! Nong Hector so cute in here aka Kaitoon but his father just a ass. Feel sorry for P'Aimee she likes Auon but he just plain stupid and immature act like a little kid all care is about getting his way and not seeing that she likes him and one sided love sucks! But eventually his going know and when he ask her to do stuff for him she does it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
There is actually something called "don't have to watch" for people who don't like New. So what if you people don't like him, it's alright, I understand, but what I don't understand is that you people always tried to watch his lakorns and then talk crap about him! Stop hating, so what, no one is perfect. If you don't like him, don't watch him then, IT'S EASY AS THAT! :angry:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You're right. If we don't like somebody then all we have to do is just stop watching his lakorn. The only reason I even watched this lakorn is because Noon is a nang'ek that I really like but even with Noon in it, I still cannot stand New. I thought I would be able to bare with him but I couldn't even finish the first episode. I have never followed any of New's lakorn except for his first lakorn that he did with Por, Oil, and Jui but he wasn't pra'ek and besides, I wasn't watching it for him. I was watching it for Por, Oil, and Jui.

silky

sarNie Egg
I'm hooked on this lakorn, At first I didn't think New fit the part, but after a while he grew on me. Though there are some scenes that looks like he has too much makeup on. I'm also liking the guy that is New's personal assistant, he looks pretty fine as well! Can't wait for the next episodes!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is getting good. I mean, New is cute in here and noon is pretty as always. he is just so mean to her at times,.
and yes he does have his moods on her. I feel bad for noon.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm hooked on this lakorn, At first I didn't think New fit the part, but after a while he grew on me. Though there are some scenes that looks like he has too much makeup on. I'm also liking the guy that is New's personal assistant, he looks pretty fine as well! Can't wait for the next episodes!

oooh me too!! i think the guy that plays the assitant is cute too! when he first stepped out i was like, hey, why can't he be p'ek??

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
For all the girls who can't get enough of the Assistant, he has plenty of lakorns that he did..but he's not the main though..he's either the bad guy the side character..

-NaiGraJok(Dan & Sara Leigh)
-MuengMaya(this was a long series)
he has more, but I don't remember becuz I didn't watch the lakorns..