Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey don't forget yai bai bah{oil-tangmo} he's in it.... he plays a gay-@ss loser/user in it..... i caught it yesterday on youtube...b/c of boredom...

don'it, bloody-m@rder..!!! they should have make lucy's father shoot first then talk later, there's a perfect opportunity for it but they had to make him blabber first and just pointing his gun... it would have been more satisfying to me....if i saw some bloody wounds.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
I been away too long , I just start catching up on this lakorn , there a lot of ' willing ' scene . I told ya there not going be any r' scene . Too bad all those kisses are fake :lol: . I actually like New this time around , he always seen to want 'more'

Mann

lol sarN everytime i see a willing scene or r' scene turning to willing i think to myself if you are watching lol.
wow todays eppy was so sad and good. so sad how noon slept outside w/ her kid. her brother is so annoying lol.

for the assistant he also play in the lakorn w/ Nok Sinjai call Meung Maya (i think) and the lakorn w/ Joy call Tangsa Kub Archee and yes.. a gay guy in the movie with Oil/Mo LOL

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Poor Noon. :( Look like New is blaming her, plus his mother too. New is always seducing her and then pushing her away, but next ep look good. New is actually chasing her, I hope he regret what he did.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Wit loves Sa but he still continues to hurt her and still wanting Sa to just be around. On the other hand, Sa remains to be humble, not insisting she's telling the truth about her relationship with that shi**y man who brought all the burden she's actually carrying, including acting as a mother to her supposedly nephew. When will she give up?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
N'Hector so cute! Just wanna pinch him on the cheeks

I really like Aimee's outfit in here and her hairstyle with the braid so cute

cecilia

Staff member
hey don't forget yai bai bah{oil-tangmo} he's in it.... he plays a gay-@ss loser/user in it..... i caught it yesterday on youtube...b/c of boredom...

don'it, bloody-m@rder..!!! they should have make lucy's father shoot first then talk later, there's a perfect opportunity for it but they had to make him blabber first and just pointing his gun... it would have been more satisfying to me....if i saw some bloody wounds.....
He's in one of tata's song too .. :

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
As much as I like watching this lakorn, I think it's dragging..and as much as I luv seeing the lovey dovey scenes of New and Noon, I think they over did it..especially on ep.8...wink wink..

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
As much as I like watching this lakorn, I think it's dragging..and as much as I luv seeing the lovey dovey scenes of New and Noon, I think they over did it..especially on ep.8...wink wink..
LOL. It's called lakorn, what do you expect???

cecilia

Staff member
i thought she'll be pregnant by now -- more episode before any symptoms show up .. it's dragging!

Mann

can't wait for this weeks episodes! last mondays was draggy but tuesdays picked everything up..

Mann

wow noon look so pretty in todays episode in white. wow is it ending next week or tomorrow? wit gets shot next episode

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Epi. 11 had a cute flashback. Wit was all boo boo lip cause he thought Sa didn't want to have his baby. Sa calls him a katoey and he shows Sa is manhood, LOL! And when he said he's gonna sue the pharmacy, haha! New can be cute sometimes. I think these two have good chemistry. Can't stand Lucy and her money hungry father.