เงาพราย
จันทร์ ที่ 13
เรตติ้ง ได้ 8.2 = 8

อังคาร ที่ 14
เรตติ้ง ได้ 8.5 = 9

credit @pantip its doing alright in rating

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah this lakorn is getting so interesting god episode 6 was good though Num been
killing people that bothering him in away and feel sorry to Tui at the hospital
Jackie went to visit him Margie was there too and Jackie ask him is his body hurting
Tui answered his not in pain in his physical body but his more painful towards his
mental and emotional health body :cry: now Tui he begin to know more of Margie in person
i like Khun Tha of Margie he always sneak in to see what is Tui and Margie interaction.

Excited for episode 7 Jackie will find out inside of Num evil taste.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noom play his character so well. even though he play as a villain but i still feel sorry for him cause he has reasons to be bad. the lakorn is boring not the type of lakorn i like but still watch it because of Noom. glad Pinky didn't play anymore cause n'ek in here is bland uninteresting. but the main characters is Noom and the ghost pray.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noom play his character so well. even though he play as a villain but i still feel sorry for him cause he has reasons to be bad. the lakorn is boring not the type of lakorn i like but still watch it because of Noom. glad Pinky didn't play anymore cause n'ek in here is bland uninteresting. but the main characters is Noom and the ghost pray.
yep the main focus is Num and the ghost and the pra'nang is Tui/Margie. Yeah Num played
his role so well we all always see P'Num peechai tee san dee and this one seeing
Mr Baddy its a good new changes Num his getting old now so his p'ek status will be
over soon or later it will come next he might given to play a father like some are
around his age or maybe just play supporting and rai.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
it's not iike pinky can choose now :lol:

oh hell no num better not be supporting or father. if nok chatchai can still play pra'ek then num still have many more years to go. besides, num still looks good with young girls like margie. i don't see much difference. please downgrade nok though :nailbiter:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not iike pinky can choose now :lol:

oh hell no num better not be supporting or father. if nok chatchai can still play pra'ek then num still have many more years to go. besides, num still looks good with young girls like margie. i don't see much difference. please downgrade nok though :nailbiter:
nok is the director so he puts himself as p'ek :annoyed: i don't understand how he don't see that it's kinda perverted and weird to see an elder man play with younger girls! eww!!

Num still looks good with some n'eks, as long as the girls look mature then it could work...he just needs better roles like back in the days :thumbsup:

however, i do really admire him and his skills always! he's doing such a great job as rai, and eventho he's rai the main focus is on him still cuz after all...he is a legendary actor-- NUM SORNRAM!! haha :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nok is the director so he puts himself as p'ek :annoyed: i don't understand how he don't see that it's kinda perverted and weird to see an elder man play with younger girls! eww!!

Num still looks good with some n'eks, as long as the girls look mature then it could work...he just needs better roles like back in the days :thumbsup:

however, i do really admire him and his skills always! he's doing such a great job as rai, and eventho he's rai the main focus is on him still cuz after all...he is a legendary actor-- NUM SORNRAM!! haha :lol:
i think Num still looks good for p'ek role but sometime it doesn't work as your age
grow and pass by use Au Thanakorn as an example him and Num are the same age though
he looks younger than his age but his been given supporting cos it goes toward his
age like Nok another story cos he still gain popularity that is why he still given
a p'ek role but he look too perverted so i find its unfair to those that are younger
fresh looking even if they're in their 30's.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting good and cant wait to find out why he said rain's g'pa is the last. hmmm gosh so cant wait.

it's going at a good past and developing well. rain and laut is building their relationship already. i like margie but maybe not the hair so much. sometimes it's okay and some it's too high for her. loved it in wayu montra more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
new rating credit @pantip Ngao Prai doing very good they're top for the Mon-Tue slot
เรตติ้ง เงาพราย ...
จันทร์ 20
ได้ 8.2 = 8
อังคาร 21
ได้ 9.8 = 10

Daradaily said Tui/Margie is in the next best onscreen :cloud9:

I'm enjoying the leading couple. :) I usually don't like goody-goody pra'nangs, but the two are good with backbones.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I hate hate hate Margie's dad in here but I sure didn't want to see him die that early. I wish he'd been tormented and punished more for his greed and abusive behaviour.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hate hate hate Margie's dad in here but I sure didn't want to see him die that early. I wish he'd been tormented and punished more for his greed and abusive behaviour.
yeah i don't like him either his such a bad mouth and he left Margie since she's small
alone with her mum and Num his such a devil that just born and last bit of epi 9 he
went to beg his mum forgiveness but his mum she's so disappointed can't tolerate him
anymore and Num even tried to kill Jackie too but Tui went to help her and now
Tui and Margie gain some love feelings they're in this quiet room together holding
hands they'll about to kiss but the grandpa went to knock the door.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
even tho num is bad i still like him! i don't want him to die. but he did killed a lot of peepz lol margie and tui good people but i don't know they're kind of boring to me.