Nichkhun's new look

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I personally don't like the hair, but love the man.
His baby face needs some man bangs, that's what made him so cute...
This new 'do looks weird on him.

It looks fine in the pic.

But looks awkward in the video.
2PM - Again & Again MV

What do you think?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The song is love. It's on repeat now :p
I don't like Khun's hair but he's still a cutie. Wooyoung & Junsu both look great.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
he's so cute, but i don't like the look on him
i perferred him pretty boy....

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh theyre going for that edgier look......brings the manliness out from all of em....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I like how they have new looks!! LOve My babies 2PM! Thanks for sharing! Nichkhun does look better before maybe we're just not just to it yet.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i kinda like it lol but wussup w/ da fake tattoo?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Cecilia, you and me both. They're all younger than me, but can't help but like them
I just can't get used to the hair...I guess I just have to wait and see him perform the song, to see if I can get used to it...

Pich, the tattoos are weird for me too, but it's not them, it's JYP. They have no control over what they do, I think the tattoos are supposed to give them some kind of edgy look, but it's not real...they just photoshop it

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats y it look funny. y couldn't they just paint it on his arm lol woulda looked more real. hi bong so lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol....i nerver heard of them or him..
Well, that's okay...but it's a good thing you have now...there's a 2PM thread here if you want to know about them...I recently started to like them, and so did some others...are obsessed with this boy...

They're great entertainers, so you should give them a try

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think he still looks good. no matter what. they're all hot! love 2PM!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha u dont know how long i waited just for their mv.. hehe..

i haveta say i like khun's new look.. hehe.. but of course i miss his oldstyle too.. hehe.. he's such a kutie.. ^_^ .. :wub:

lol... but i have to say... i dont dig their clothes... >_< i think they look aweful... >_< it looks like leggings on girls.. >_<

lol so n ceci... im lucky.. theyre older than me lol.. :wub: lol.. khunnie... ^_^

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
PLEASE VISIT 2PM'S CHANNEL, COMMENT THEIR MV(IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT), FAVORITE IT(IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT), SUBSCRIBE TO THEM(IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT), AND RATE THEIR MV. SUPPORT THEM IN EVERY WAY. I HOPE THEY GET ATLEAST 2ND PLACE IN MOST VIEWED ARTISTS.

AGAIN AND AGAIN
2PM'S CHANNEL

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

If anyone wants to know more about the boys or want downloads click the link in my signature, it's their international fanbase <333

Beth you better go to it since your friend Nueng here, founded the forum =)