Nichkhun's new look

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I like his hair before but he still looks cute...:wub:
I'm going to check out the video tomorrow... sooo sleepy now...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh now I know what 2PM again and again is. hhaha.. I was wondering why some sarNies kept saying 2PM again and again. I thought they were like stuck at school or something, and couldn't wait for 2PM till school ends.

Uhm.. not my kind of genre.. but they sound nice.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am too lazy to research, LOL, but how did he get famous in Korea?
He auditioned in L.A. where JYP was holding auditions, but didn't get through...I think he moved to Thailand or somewhere, I forget, then they called him saying they wanted him...I don't know why they didn't like him the first time...but ever since then, he moved to Korea to train with the other guys...and he's been in the group since...Actually, JYP was training 13 guys, but 3 didn't make it, and he split the rest into 2AM and 2PM...2AM focuses more on ballads and vocals, while 2PM is more about dancing/choreography, and I guess you can call them catchy songs.

I guess the Koreans like him because he's cute, but he's also very likable...anyone that meets him grows to love him...seriously, I've seen the special treatment on the shows he's been on.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
He explained how he became a singer in Korea in this interview with nine entertain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9OQ7xPnW8g

Basically, he was studying in the U.S at the time and he attended a Korean concert with his friends, Hollywood Bowl, I think. A rep from jyp scouted him and spoke Korean to him thinking that he was Korean, he asked him to come and audition but Khun said no because he doesn't speak Korean or knew anything about kpop artists. The person kept persisting him so Khun just gave him his number. They called him and told him to come and audition but again Khun didn't want to so he kept making up excuses but they never gave up and continued to call him until Khun finally gave in. The interview took place at a coffee shop and they had a camera to record everything, he introduced himself, sang and danced for them even though he was embarrassed the whole time. He went home and told his family that he went to audition for a company which produces Rain, the whole family was excited especially his grandmother because she's a big fan of Rain (lol). They called him and told him that he was the only one to be chosen from the 11 countries that auditioned and they wanted him to go to train in Korea right away.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
A classic Nichkhun moment. Just had to share, from one of my favorite idol show episodes...the hide and seek, leg wrestling, costume penalty...How cute Khun was when they told Jay about the curtain falling on Chansung...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da haircut is cute but i think da color is a lil too light and what da helll is up w/ their outfits? :blink: but khun should just smile cause he's cute when he smiles. he look like he bout to cry in dem pix lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
awww he's too cute!! he should smile more!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe cuz he don't like those pants. Pich, I'd cry too if I were him...
What was JYP thinking? It looks like he has a skirt on.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL parachute pants LMAO he can jump from a high point and dem pants will let him land safely lol but i have pants kinda like dat. they're drawstring. they're just for sleeping and wearing around da house though but i do wear it outside sometimes lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
KHUNNIE IS SO KUTE BUT.. LIKE I SAID.. THE OUTFITS ARE HORRIBLE!!!

<------------------WTFUDGE IS THAT... >_<