Nimit Marn(Tv Scene)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Mart will regret anything. LOL. Anyway, tomorrow is the last episode right? They make it seem like Ploy dies when she said "I have to go" or something... but I think they're just trying to trick us.. ;D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Ploy seems like she might die with him
But my mom said she probably wont but I dont know why I rather let her end up with Mart haha. Oh wells today should be interesting!! ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know haha the ending was kind of scary when it showed her face all bloody haha!
Anyways I enjoyed this movie its different hehe now I cant wait to see Paul and Fon :wub:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Paul and Namfon replaces this? Alright!.. Don't like Paul, but i'll watch it for Namfon =D Anyway, see you in the TRKR thread Kayla :)

aw. poor natee. she doesn't deserve to be a scary ghost. :lmao: i enjoyed watching her. she was one of the few characters i sympathized with.

myx

sArNieZ
this end already? man i better go borrow the rest of the episode. this lakorn is soo good. i think it's very different from other lakorns and ghost story.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
this end already? man i better go borrow the rest of the episode. this lakorn is soo good. i think it's very different from other lakorns and ghost story.

Yeah its totally different.
But I really enjoyed it you should watch hehe.

myx

sArNieZ
just finish the ending and it was awesome. it totally creep me out when i saw natee. glad they have a happy ending. i wonder is natee out to hunt gong or what? i will totally love the see nimit marn 2 if there is one.

meenia

sarNie Adult
so could someone just tell me who ploy gets at the end...i hope it's aun witaya...when this lakorn came out, i didn't think much, because i like mart and i heard he wasn't pe'ek..now i just finish watching fah kup tawan, and i like the pe'ek..aun...He's cute to me in a way..i was watching a mv of this lakorn and saw it was him aun..i was like wow...i have to watch it know..but only if she gets with him and not sam.... I didn't watch this so i don't understand the name you guys talk about..about natee... becoming the ghost at the end...she's not ploy right..please..anyone..let me know...i tried to download this one..but the ending had already expired... also..is it worth to buy...thanks..

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Ploy ends up with Aun ;)
Natee is the lady who help Mart killing all those girls...that's not Ploy

I've actually watched the first 6 hours and then the last 6 hours.... I skipped the middle... now I want to watch it but I don't have the DVDs anymore >.<
From what I've seen, it a good lakorn ^^

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Mart was born disfigured and weird looking. He was very rebellious and tortured many girls. He was a womanizer who mistreated women and beat them up if he didnt get his way. One day his father died and Mart was left in the big house cursed. All the workers left his side because they couldn't stand his meanness. Years past and he became the ghost of that house. Ploy moved in the apartment with her friend Jinny. The apartment was next to Mart's big mansion. In the eyes of people, that house was so old and ugly. The owner of the apartment was weird and dressed weird. The owner of the apartment's mother had an affair with Mart but later killed herself because she didn't want to be Mart's slave.Mart was a powerful ghost that can change his looks to someone very handsome. He would make Ploy dream of him because he wanted Ploy to be his. The owner of the apartments would help Mart because she wanted to help and see her dead mother escape from Mart. Aun is a photographer who takes pictures of superstition activities who also moves in one of the apartments too. He later on helps Ploy to discover the true story behind Mart and his ugliness.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes why they put this in the new upcoming drama they suppose to put this on the old list dramas.