Ning's Pictures!

noungning

Heartless
Monkey Chinese Temple... there is a nice seafood restaurant right there.

And I love the King's Bridge... it's so pretty at night.

Reminds me of a circus bridge or something... so huge and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!
haha wow ur so quick! yeah we ate at a restuarant near there and it was pretty good, i don't know the name and i don't think we took pictures there, but i remember the food was quite good.

noungning

Heartless
Thailand - trip 2 - continued

Heading down south of Thailand - Phuket, Phang Nga, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Lantha, Krabi

Ok, so now heading to Koh Lantha Yai

It was soooooooo quiet, since it is low season, we took a van from Phuket to Koh Lantha, it was a longggg ride. Before we get to Koh Lantha Yai, we pass thru Koh Lantha Noi, it was a different experience because the van had to go on a transporting ship to the other island. But omg it was soooo long, because we had to wait for tides to settle and all that, so if it were a jet boat from Noi to Yai, it would've taken like 2 mins, but because it's a big boat and had to wait for the tides, it took hoursssss :(

Anyways, here's some picture from the quite island, Koh Lantha Yai, this place is not as busy as Phuket and barely any foreigners, I felt we were the only 2 people on an island at some points.

We only stayed there 1 night because it was soooo quiet... we were supposed to stay 2 nights, but changed our minds when we got there. It was just too quiet.

Then we went to Krabi... Chuckers, I don't have any pictures from there haha, but I think I took some food pictures. I don't know where it's at but let's hold a bit. Okay! found it! one pic from Krabi and it's my favorite drink, watermelon shake! I had 2 there, it was good lol

And as we await the flight to go back to Bangkok from Krabi

We actually did many things in Krabi ahah but I totally didn't take any pictures, so weird, it must be on video...?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh i would love to be at those beaches right now. thanx ning for sharin'. i have yet to make my way to the south of T-land someday.

that egg island looks cool, it's almost like those Stone Pillars put up by pagans.

noungning

Heartless
Thailand - Trip 2 - Continued

Back to Bangkok a bit and then ummm, we'll figure it out soon.

ok, so this was a view from one nice resturant, but the view wasn't so pretty from this picture haha... the restaurant is at a dead end and i forgot what's the name as usual but it's in Nonthaburi

I wanted to go see the water/foating market or ThaLart Narm, but it was closed :( so I just go the sign

Then, I went to Pattaya City, haha another beach!

noungning

Heartless
oooh i would love to be at those beaches right now. thanx ning for sharin'. i have yet to make my way to the south of T-land someday.

that egg island looks cool, it's almost like those Stone Pillars put up by pagans.
yeah the south is very pretty!

i want to go to the north north soon, and also to rayong if i get to go again soon.

ur welcome, i like sharing my adventures. ;)

noungning

Heartless

Heading up to the north of Thailand - Roi Et, Kon Kaen, Nakorn Rachasima, and other areas if I have them lol

Ok, this is at Nakorn Rachasima, this is Suan Tow SuNaree, where there's a statue of Yah Moe...if you've listened to Sunaree's song, you will have heard the song about Yah Moe

Beautiful sunset, we were there right when we can't take any other kinds of pix because of the sunset...

Here's a silhouette of Yah Moe

A veiw from the steps, looking away from the sun and wala it's brighter!!

Ok, I'm in Roi Et now, this is a shrimp restaurant that I've liked to eat fresh farm shrimp from :D

This is at a Wat in Roi Et, called Chedi Chay Moung Kol, it was recently built and not close to being completed! But BEAUTIFUL!

Here's some pictures of the inside of it, good thing they didn't prohibit cameras!

A view from up top of level 3 of 7?

A miniature version of the entire Wat

This is at Mook Da Harn, the other side there is Laos! It's SawanaKet if I'm not mistaken

Here's a temple in a Nakorn Rachasima, called Wat Luang Poo Tho, it has a huge statue of the monk, and it's built by the actor named Sorapong Chathree... this is just 1 of the main buildings, the rest is on video. This place is gorgeous! The landscaping is nice, the building is nice, and the bathrooms are sooooo clean and nice! It's not fully finished yet, it's going to be a long term process.

You can see that there are sooo many gold speck colors on the bottom of the statue, because when you 'buy' the flower to wai the statue, you get a gold flake to put on the buddha

noungning

Heartless

Heading up to the north of Thailand - Roi Et, Kon Kaen, Nakorn Rachasima, and other areas if I have them lol

This is a Wat in Kon Kaen, can you see that Buddha statue with the pink wayyyyyy up top? Well yea, we didn't walk it, ahah i took the short cut and drove up the drive way. But I was told there are about 770 steps, and it was raining pretty hard that day so we drove up there.

here's the statue up close, there's a temple within the statue! Nicely made and designed. Behind this is area is known as Barng San 2, because it's like a beach in Kon Kaen, but we didn't go there because we couldn't find it and it was raining.

We went to a dam in Kon Kaen too I believe. This was before we got to the statue and the weather was still ok.

Okay, I think this is all I have for the north of Thailand... So, let's see what else I can put up... :D

noungning

Heartless

Some other pictures, I also got to go back to Karnchanaburi but didn't take much pictures again, I did a little more video in this area, but I did go last year so I didn't take much pictures.

We went to Erawan National Park where it has the 7 layer waterfall, I only made it to level 3 1/2 :( I'm so outta shape it's impossible and scary to climb up there. I almost cried walking back down from 3rd level because it was so steep. I went into the water and the fishes were stinging me!!! omg i was freakin scared!

Ok, so back to Bangkok and my star seeing moments, I've seen some and was able to snap a few pix, I didn't go up close to take em, but I did snap some. so here's some of them:

Film's back ahaha, this was at Major Cineplex, it's the showing of Ruk Na 24 Chor Mohng or Ruk Na 24 hours...

And he's Kade Tarntup, saw him at Central World. I've also see others but I didn't take their pictures for some reason I took Kade, I don't even like him... but I guess it's because my mom likes him ... <_<

And lastly for this trip, my little angel haha

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
love da pic ha i remember going to mukdahan buh i dnt remember it at all i ha ma puppy with me haha

noungning

Heartless
love da pic ha i remember going to mukdahan buh i dnt remember it at all i ha ma puppy with me haha
ohh did u go there? why'd u go, hehe it's quite a quiet area and omg when i went! we almost ran outta gas and NONE was open because it was getting dark and also because it is near the thai/laos border. gosh it was so scary the thought oh having no gas and being stranded in the dark.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i went with my mom just to look about it was boring and we was at some horrible cheap markets were i brought a game ha and we went to a big tower and i was even more bored

noungning

Heartless
ahaha yeah it was boring! i have to admit, i went to the cheap market at the border to buy some tea for my mom. bought like 10 bags lol, and saved up so much because it's like 300 baht per bag but there, i bargained with the lady and she gave it to me at 95 baht per bag ahah.. talk about bargaining!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
ahaha yeah it was boring! i have to admit, i went to the cheap market at the border to buy some tea for my mom. bought like 10 bags lol, and saved up so much because it's like 300 baht per bag but there, i bargained with the lady and she gave it to me at 95 baht per bag ahah.. talk about bargaining!
Talk about being ripped off. You've saved yourself 205 baht. I am so jealous Ning, I wish I can go back to visit the motherland but I have no money right now. If I go, my cousin will take me touring since I would get ripped off easily. I would probably cross over to Laos too and hopefully my dad side of the family can take me touring in Laos.

noungning

Heartless
Talk about being ripped off. You've saved yourself 205 baht. I am so jealous Ning, I wish I can go back to visit the motherland but I have no money right now. If I go, my cousin will take me touring since I would get ripped off easily. I would probably cross over to Laos too and hopefully my dad side of the family can take me touring in Laos.
haha yeah, it's either u get ripped off or you just don't bargain. yes, i was very greatful to be able to go back 2 times in less than 1 year. but now it's back to reality and working for money!

but if i can go back soon i'd be so happy ahaha, anywhere but here.

i found that i was ripped off in laos more than in thailand because well it's not ripped off, i just found that laos is much more pricier than thailand. oh and ny the way, the 300 baht tea was in laos! and i got it on the thailand border of laos at mookdaharn for much cheaper! :p

CTR

The Realist guy here period
haha yeah, it's either u get ripped off or you just don't bargain. yes, i was very greatful to be able to go back 2 times in less than 1 year. but now it's back to reality and working for money!

but if i can go back soon i'd be so happy ahaha, anywhere but here.

i found that i was ripped off in laos more than in thailand because well it's not ripped off, i just found that laos is much more pricier than thailand. oh and ny the way, the 300 baht tea was in laos! and i got it on the thailand border of laos at mookdaharn for much cheaper! :p
My uncle told me about that too. The Lao people there can tell in an instant that you're not from there. Even though he tried to blend it, they still was able to tell that he was not from there. It could be that things in Laos are more scarce or they just want to make a big profit. With the Lao economy, I wouldn't blame that for trying to get as much as they can. If I was living
there, I would do the same. haha.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos of Thailand. I actually was there last year, but I wasn't as lucky as you are. I only went to Bangkok and Phuket. I went to Koh Kai too. It's really beautiful there. You're pictures make me wanna go back!

noungning

Heartless
My uncle told me about that too. The Lao people there can tell in an instant that you're not from there. Even though he tried to blend it, they still was able to tell that he was not from there. It could be that things in Laos are more scarce or they just want to make a big profit. With the Lao economy, I wouldn't blame that for trying to get as much as they can. If I was living
there, I would do the same. haha.
yeah it's pretty scarce over in laos because of the rising prices lol! well the thing is, my relatives are mostly in vientiane, they cross the nongkhai friendship bridge to go buy stuff in thailand at tesco lotus instead of buying stuff in laos because it's much pricier. i don't think it's just on foreigners. but i guess as a foreigner, they charge u much more than the native, although the natives themselves aren't getting a bargain lol!

additionally, like when we went to eat out and stuff, i noticed the cost of pho in laos was like much more expensive in laos per bowl compared to nongkhai when i was there last year. there were the little things that were expensive. hahah but beer and the admission to a night club was pretty cheap haha. u pay at the door, get a ticket to exchange for beer, how hot is that :p

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos of Thailand. I actually was there last year, but I wasn't as lucky as you are. I only went to Bangkok and Phuket. I went to Koh Kai too. It's really beautiful there. You're pictures make me wanna go back!
oh yeah! isn't koh kai just so beautiful, i also went to koh maya, that's pretty too but it's not as pretty, the water was sooooo pretty, aqua blue. i miss thailand too :( it's just the best part of life to travel! i wanna keep on going and going, i wish i was just as fortunate as bill gates hahah.

do u have pictures too? u should share them!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i love the pictures that you took.. especially the pictures of the temples.. i want to go to thailand one day.. it looks like so much fun.. can't wait too see more of your photos