Nobuta Wo Produce

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah once again, I was wondering if you guys watched this series? if you haven't you have to! it's good! well, i think so. i uploaded it in the buddies media section.

Nameless

N i n j a
lol, you're keepin' track of all the Japanese doramas that airing, huh? This looks interesting. I'll have to check it out too.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hey...thanks...i'm just downloading it right. now.. i notice he's the guy from gokusen 2... i love him....thanks....sounds great already..can't wait to see it..keep up the update okay....

meenia

sarNie Adult
it's actually pretty goodd... i couldn't resist..and got up to part 5.. I love the vice principle...she's funny..also the guy in the book store..he's the bomb...very good.. i also thought the guy who is always drunk is so cute....i can't believe he's rich....very funny.. a must see series.. i love it....

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
how many parts is it in this seires? I've watched to part 5 too and it's sgood.. Yamapi is really cute :wub: it's funny too :p

meenia

sarNie Adult
Aer said:
how many parts is it in this seires? I've watched to part 5 too and it's sgood.. Yamapi is really cute :wub: it's funny too :p
[post="44694"][/post]​

heard it was 11 parts.. part 6 just came out, but no subtitles yet...

Pee

sarNie Elites
Its 10 parts, And I LOVE THIS DORAMA ^^ MAKI HORIKITA IS SO CUTE AND COOL!! :wub: :wub:
Ya guys should see it!!! DOnt miss it ^^

lila

sarNie Egg
The actors are Kamenashi Kazuya as Shuuji. Yamashita Tomohisa as Akira, but I forgot the girl's name. Anyways, they're very good actors in this movie

Pee

sarNie Elites
lila said:
The actors are Kamenashi Kazuya as Shuuji. Yamashita Tomohisa as Akira, but I forgot the girl's name. Anyways, they're very good actors in this movie
[post="68913"][/post]​
The girls name is MAKI HORIKITA :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
heys i was wondering if you guys knew who played the chracter of Shittaka ( Shuji's friend who wrote the love letter to Nobuta) thanks

Pee

sarNie Elites
ahhh no idea but he´s cute ^^

bill

sarNie Egg
What? This had a weird ending to it. But I guess it made sense. Well I hope there is a second season to this series like when they all get older and mature more. Oh I think it will be so good if they did.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'm almost finish watching this...

it's good...this kind of story teaches life lessons

I like a quote from this dorama

"If you live there will be a horrible day, but there's also an amazing day."

chanda

sarNie Egg
omg!!!...i love Nobuta Wo Produce!!!...i might post up some random pictures later...omg i love it!!...lol