Noon Woranuch: Sweet Sensation

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Noon looks really pretty. i love her hair but I wish that she did something to it. Keeping it long forever is not nice...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
noon looks pretty and i love her smile, i think she has a magical smile...i have no problem with her hair...what really matters is she is who she is and she shines...she did have shoots where she had wig, so seen her with new look already

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I actually love Noon's hair. She has such a beautiful hair but it's true that she has the same hair style forever and it's kinda getting boring. But Noon is always looking great. I just love her smile. She has the most beautiful smile out of all the thai actress.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I actually love Noon's hair. She has such a beautiful hair but it's true that she has the same hair style forever and it's kinda getting boring. But Noon is always looking great. I just love her smile. She has the most beautiful smile out of all the thai actress.
i so totally with you lol. i love her hair too and wish that i'll look like her and oh her magical smile, i just love to stare at her lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Noon is so beautiful, as always. I love her hair that way, it's classic beauty! Also, yes she does have a beautiful smile! I would love to look like Noon...

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Noon is as usual very sweet. Looking pretty in the dresses and smiling away.

BUT ... I also find this photo shoot kinda boring. It is like, Noon is being recruited by Colgate or some toothpaste company to flash her teeth and grin from ear to ear. Sorry ... I don't mean to offend Noon's fans. Allow me to make it clear - I have nothing against Noon - rather I find the stylist and photographer not up to scratch.

Noon is a very pretty and slim girl. Surely, they can do more than just that! Although I do not like to see Noon posing sexily and pouting away, surely they can style her hair a bit more, maybe even accessorise her hair as well, get her to pose and smile differently, etc. She can be given a few looks ... play with her beautiful long hair and glowing skin ... for goodness sake!