Notebook

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
sorry...didn't mean to keep you guys waiting...while writing this i couldn't help but laugh seeing that i wanted to make a funny chapter...

Chapter 9: Entry 5: I'm in love with my toilet

Dear notebook,
Kim Jaejoong wants to die. He wants to die & you want to know why? He can’t take it anymore, he can’t. It’s Christmas Eve & he keeps going to the most awful place in the universe ‘THE BATHROOM’! Oh god, oh god, I can’t take this anymore, I don’t know whether this is the symptom of pre-wedding jitter or my body is going against me & fell in love with the toilet bowl. (Oh, my beloved Miss Grinch, how I wish you’ll come over & steal the toilet bowl for me, I seem to be too attracted to it & began to develop passionate feelings towards it.) I hate this. I hate this. I can’t take it anymore, I can’t stop going to the bathroom, I really, can’t stop & darling, my beloved Hyang Sook, you may laugh your head off when you’re reading this part because your husband wrote this when he was in the bathroom, sitting on the cover of the toilet bowl, ha-ha, so much for a Christmas Eve, I spend half of my days in my own bachelor party on the toilet bowl. Funny as it seems I don’t feel anything as soon as I entered the bathroom, huh. Each time I step out of the bathroom though, I started to feel like I was going to pee. This isn’t good. I just hope that I’ll be able to go to the church tomorrow without desiring to enter the bathroom or else, Hyang Sook. We’ll be getting married in the bathroom, that’s for sure. (Humph, I’ll still marry you, Jagiya, despite my awful desire to stay in the bathroom, I don’t care. I love you so much that I’ll never ever let you slip away from my grasps.) So much for a bachelor party. My best man, Yunho kept knocking on the door, asking me whether I’m alright. He even asked me whether I was trap in the bathroom. That silly Yunho, he was just making fun of me as he was aware of my jitter! The whole gang is laughing at me saying that I’m such a nervous wreck! Ugh, oh well, there’s nothing I can do about it. They’re right, anyway. Yuchun is saying ‘Explore your world’ a million times when he figured that I was stuck in the bathroom. What is there to explore here? There’s nothing to explore except for the toilet bowl, sink & bathtub. Ah! Those gentlemen outside is driving me nuts, really & if it’s not because of Christmas I could’ve butchered them & bake them in the microwave as a replacement of turkeys! If it weren’t because of the candies that I’ve been sucking on the whole day I wouldn’t even feel relax. (I’m going to ask Changmin later on whether sweets & chocolates contain sedative as they seem to be calming me down.) Sweetheart, Santa is going to be mad at me for not leaving him some cookies, sweets & candy to eat. I’ve been consuming a lot of those sweetened product in the bathroom since I woke up this morning. I can’t believe it. I’ve never eaten so much candy before & I’m starting to feel sick. I feel like throwing up, but what else can I do? I feel much better after eating the sweets & munch on some cookies. Oh boy, I won’t be surprise if I actually, become a diabetic an hour after our wedding day. (Touch wood. I hate insulin shots & pills, they’re such a fuss.) Hmm, by now, I think sweets are slightly, familiar to your kisses, Hyang Sook. They seem to make me addicted & I don’t even know why. Eating some of the sweets makes me think of you as I’m addicted to you. Oh boy, look at the time, I think I better find my way out of this stupid bathroom & sleep if I want to get up early, tomorrow!
End of entry
P.S. I wonder whether Yunho is still, keeping the platinum & 18k yellow gold wedding ring safe, he seems drunk after a few gulp of beer. He better keep it safe or I’ll…or I’ll…or I’ll cry. This concerns my happiness & life.
P.S.S. I wonder how Hyang Sook is doing? When I called her a moment ago she seems to be having a lot of fun in her wedding shower. (*Pouted* Having fun without me? Oh fine, I demand a lot of compensation from you tomorrow night & we’ll have a lot of unlimited fun & fun as in ‘Kim Jaejoong’s way of having fun’, hmm, I better write down the romantic things that we can do together in bed.)

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here is chapter 10 everyone...enjoy... ^^

Chapter 10: Entry 5: I'm green, like a Grinch

Dearest notebook,
I think I’m making pleasant discoveries by accident today. I figure out that I can’t live with all of those party animals. I’ve to cope with the noisiness in my house & retreat to my room secretly. I just want to be with you, dear future husband. Oh god, this Christmas Eve isn’t a good day for my nerve. I kept jumping here & there in my house like a frog & I keep turning green at every single glass of wine that the girls offer me. Yuck, they look like blood! Red wines aren’t tasty & beautiful to look at when I’m not drinking them by using the same glass as yours. Jaejoong Oppa, you make me feel secure when I’m drinking those. (Even though, I know that you’ll gladly, fantasize about making love to me when I’m tipsy, ha-ha, don’t turn red now, sometimes I know you a whole lot better, then you know yourself.) I don’t feel like eating, at all. Sick, sick, sick. Araso, Jaejoong Oppa, don’t laugh, I’m qualified to be a Grinch & this time, a real Grinch. I can’t help but turn green & I don’t even know why. I look like an alien & I hate this, how am I supposed to get married when I look like an ET? Oh, Jaejoong Oppa, why can’t we make a weird change for the world to see & get married in a spaceship?! Or a UFO? It’ll be fabulously, stupid! Argh! I’m green. I can’t seem to have enough blood to my usually, flushed face. Oh god, Jaejoong Oppa, you called me a Grinch & now, look what’d happened to me? I’m a GRINCH! It’s your entire fault. Your fault, my beloved future husband. Gosh, I can’t stop myself from being nervous. This is a disaster & I smell a lot of rotten eggs & tomatoes for my wedding, they’re going to throw it at me as they mistake me as a Grinch. Oh god, Jaejoong Oppa, do you know something? Min Ah Unni kept asking me whether I’m going to be a nun, she’s so ridiculous! Why would I want to be a nun when I’m helplessly, in love with you? Oh god, but I can’t blame her for asking me that particular question as I keep kneeling on my ivory bed & talk to Jesus. I wasn’t actually, talking to the lord, I was ‘Daydreaming’ at night, ha-ha, silly me! (Swooning over you.) I was thinking about you, despite my silly heart that became a traitor to my mind! I can’t help but look forward to be married to you despite my nervousness as I’m anticipating you; & you alone, Kim Jaejoong. You were once my enemy, my worst enemy, in fact, but now, you’re my lover & I can’t help but fall in love with you over & over again! Ok, ok, I’m being helplessly, romantic & anxious minded here, I really, can’t wait for morning to come. Jaejoong Oppa; how I miss your darling touches & caresses when you’re here with me. I miss your nasty, old Christmas Eve mean tricks that you played on me! I miss everything about you. I really do. I wish you were here. Can’t we, at least, celebrate our first decent Christmas Eve together in each other’s arm? (Jaejoong Oppa, you shot my heart with the arrow of your love, passion & warmth. *Pouted* I’m so bored here without you. I hope tomorrow arrives sooner. I can’t wait to be in our matrimonial service & hear you say I do & utter your vow of everlasting love to me.) I’m feeling so nervous & I can’t sleep, I just hope that I don’t transform from a Grinch into a cute panda bear tomorrow. I hope I can have a good night sleep with you tomorrow. Today is really, not a good day for sleeping. It’s so noisy outside. I’m going to kill my bridesmaid. She’s making me nervous about everything; from makeup, to my high heel shoes. (Err, Jaejoong Oppa, I wonder whether you’ll be there to catch me if I trip on my wedding dress? Oh, boy. I better sleep before I get a heart attack from thinking too much.)
End of entry
P.S. Dear god; please let me say ‘I do’ clearly, & please, don’t let me embarrass myself on my wedding day? Please don’t & please, please don’t make me feel too bashful when I’m facing Jaejoong Oppa when we’re alone tomorrow? It’ll be awfully, awkward if I act shyly in front of him.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thk u 4 yr dedication nancy, its so well written !! i've njoyed da story so far *s* wait 4 yr next update.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
sorry for the late updated...hope you guys enjoy ^^

Chapter 11: Entry 6: 25th December 2001, Tuesday

25th DECEMBER 2001, 10.01pm
I’M HAPPILY MARRIED & I’m still in one good piece, ha-ha, congratulations to me, & congratulations to Kim Hyang Sook. Congratulations to us. Whoa, marrying her was indeed a big business, the whole procedures were truly nerve breaking. I was so nervous that I can hardly words out my ‘I Do’ properly, but thank heaven that Hyang Sook was there. (Of course she was there, she’s my bride, silly me!) Please note that we’re married in the church, as I finally dump my ex, the toilet, ha-ha, thank god for that. Otherwise the priest will make the toilet bowl as his alter, gosh, such a horrible scene.) & notebook, you know what? I was trembling horribly for the first time in my entire life! I could’ve faint back then. (Fainting won’t be bad as I know Hyang Sook will be there to give me CPR. CPR, ha-ha, more likely I’ll take it as a deep kiss.) I was sweating all over as well, & I feel like I’d just took a shower in the church but thank god that Hyang Sook humored me by saying that I looked extremely passionate when I’m sweating. (Fine, fine, that was nervous kiss, darling, I wasn’t even aroused & turned on when I sweat back then, you haven’t seen the real thing just yet.) She was there not only to marry me, but became the angel of salvation through holding my hands gently, so that both of us will feel secure of what we were doing. Hyang Sook looked more like an angel to me, though she complaint silently to me when her Appa gave her away to me that she looked like a Grinch. She flew into my arms like an angel when we kissed in the church. I can’t help from stealing naughty & mischievous kisses from her when no one was looking! (Darling, I’m your lawful wedded husband now, you can’t stop me from kissing you & I know that you like it too, right? It’s just that you’re too shy to admit it to me.) Oh sweetheart, you looked dashing & you almost dashed me in the snow outside just by looking into your beautiful brown eyes. Jagiya, my love, my lover, my wife, you’ll always be beautiful, & we’ll treasure the youth of our love together, for all eternity from now on, this Christmas. I’ll make sure that you’ll anticipate every single Christmas coming like you anticipated this one. You’ll always look forward to each Christmas & I promise you this. Talk about anticipations, where is she now? I’m anticipating her right at the moment. Where is my wife? Ugh, darling dearest, don’t tell me that I got married just to play hide & seek with you?! Hmm, she was in the shower a moment ago, but the water isn’t running anymore, & the light has been turned off. That Hyang Sook, she must be having ‘The bridal night’s’ anxiety & nervousness. Hmm, my poor darling wife. (Sweetheart, you don’t have to be nervous about that, I won’t do anything to you as long as you don’t desire too, you know that.) She must be in the kitchen at the moment. This is my last note. I want to enjoy my marriage life with Hyang Sook, my beloved wife.
END OF ENTRY, 25th DECEMBER 2001, 11.00pm

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here's the next chapter...

Chapter 12: Red Wine

"Hyang Sook?" Jaejoong chuckled, & looked down at his Yeobo, who was squatting beside the fridge, holding a glass of red wine in her hand, looking up at him in a rather tipsy way. Her face was already flushed & he looked at her bewilderedly, "What're you doing here?" He laughed, softly while she smiled at him gently while he reached out for her hand & pulled her up. She stood up, slightly imbalance, making him chuckle even more, "Jagiya, you're so cruel, celebrating without me?!" He laughed, grabbing the bottle of red wine & led his silenced Yeobo out to the living room while she sighed softly, "Jaejoong." She blushed, & looked at him lovingly, "Of course its Jaejoong, who do you expect? The bogeyman? What were you doing alone in the kitchen? I was waiting for you, sweetie, come on, let's get out of the kitchen, it's not a really nice place to celebrate our wedding." Jaejoong laughed at the look that she was giving him. She nodded & kissed his lips gently while tugging onto his pajama playfully, "I'm sorry." She whispered, "Hmm, what a strong kiss." He teased, laughingly while she pouted, "It wasn't intensified." She cried laughingly, making him winch at her words. Would it be better if he started kissing her deeply? Wouldn't he be scaring her off? She seems to be slightly nervous about the whole 'Bridal night' business, & he doesn't think that he can forgive himself if she freaks out & blame him for being so demanding & act forever so hungry for her, "I know it wasn't, what I meant was it taste like wine, how many sips did you take?" He laughed, while she pouted, "5." "That's quite a quantity for you, now, give me that, I'll just drink for you, I wouldn't want you to get drunk." He said, grabbing her glass from her hand & drank the liquids in one gulp. She pouted playfully & pull away from his arm slightly, making him chuckle at her action, "I don't want YOU to get drunk!" She cried out, causing him to laugh so he decided to pull her leg, "But I want to get drunk." "Wae?"

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
this chapter is so loving <3
please update soon.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi nancy i've just catch up wif all yr updates and they r ..............super fantastic & cute .........love yr writing skills *s* tyvm 4 yr dedication & sharing a lovely story wif us....from a sincere & appreciative fan

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13: Eggnog, A Lifesaver
"So I can proceed to make love to you without hearing you protesting." He winked, "Ah, ah, you bad boy! How could you say such things to me?" She pouted, & her face started to flush awfully. She squirm slightly, as she felt his teasing touch in her cotton pajama shirt, "Say what? I didn't say anything." He winked at her in a rather innocent manner, while she sighed, "&...& stop doing that." She said, smacking his hands away, "Ouch! Why did you do that for?" He laughed, playfully "You're drunk!" She wailed, while he laughed, "Alright then, go back to the kitchen & make an eggnog for me, alright? I'm tired, I'll be napping in our...OUR room for a while, alright?" He asked & winked at her, causing her to sigh in the admiration of him being forever so understanding & not pushy, "Alright then." She said, & generously gave him a thank you kiss on his cheek, "Why're you still here for? Go." He laughed, & hit her soft spot cheekily while she blushed, "Yah! You hit me!" She wailed, still standing in front of him, causing him to growl childishly at her action, "It doesn't hurt, does it?" He asked, frowning playfully at her, "It does, it does!" She wailed, while he laughed, "Oh, really? I didn't even use full force." He winked, causing her to stick out her tongue, "Bad boy!" She laughed, while he stood up & put up his hands, "I can be even more bad if you want, I'm being nice, really nice here as I want something from Santa next year." He laughed, nonchalantly "Bwo? Another Yeobo? Yah. You already married one this year." She cried, mockingly "Go to the kitchen & make an eggnog. Or I'll start to work on my next year's Christmas present, twins." He cried, & wriggled his finger, causing her to dash to the kitchen without a halt, hearing his cheeky laughter while turning as red as Rudolph.