Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my! That's hekka bruises!! Girl, you better stay put and rest yourself! Lol one on your bootay too?!! Must been one heck of a fall. Haha​
hell yeah... I haven't been this sore in such a long time... :lol: i feel like i've been dancing for 10 hours straight. haha.

Girl... i fell so many times, I lost count. lol. specially at the bunny slope... ! soo damn hard to break! It takes soo much energy to get up and fall. LOL.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
girl, even through soreness, you still manage to smile for the camera. What a good sport you are. Looks like you had fun, and the mountain looks beautiful. I havn't seen a mountain since 12 years ago. (Florida has no mountains)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Lome, I was bitching & complaining the whole time as I was coming down the mountain. :lol: Can't believe my friend put up with it the whole time we were there. :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, finally some more pictures of Noy. Wa, the beach. I miss going to the beach. Last time I went to one was summer 2006. So long ago! Hahaha.

Me loves your shade. You looking stunning with it :D Gosh, your mini mee is sooo narak! Love that last pic of you. So cute, waiting for your soulmate. Heehee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awwww I forgot I made this photo page.... Maybe I should do an update on these photos....  :scratchhead2:  A fitness page or something....