Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy you sexy beast! when i'm in the SD area we have to go out and party!
sexy beast? :loool: you so silly Moh....! Girrr.... hit me uppp then!!! PM me with your celly so I can save it :D We should most definitely go party! I might not be able to handle my liquor... but I do know how to get down & dirty. hahah.

any of your friends single? PM me the digits & names. thanks. B)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG NOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a photo of my boyfriend in your sig!!!!! I love Josh Hartnett!!! Did you ever watch that crazy movie "the vigin suicides?" oh man.. Josh looks so handsome in there!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
any of your friends single? PM me the digits & names. thanks. B)
LOL. I'm sorry my girls are off limites. :D

OMG NOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a photo of my boyfriend in your sig!!!!! I love Josh Hartnett!!! Did you ever watch that crazy movie "the vigin suicides?" oh man.. Josh looks so handsome in there!
Gasps.... I bleepin` L0VEEEEEEEEEE Josh Hartnett...!!! He's so sexy... :drool: I was watching Pearl Harbor over the weekend & it made me miss him. haha. I haven't seen the Virgin Suicide yet... :( but I need to have a mini marathon on his movies. :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
cute pics noy! your hair looks cute by the way. im thinking about chopping my hair to your length because its getting too long to manage. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
cute pics noy! your hair looks cute by the way. im thinking about chopping my hair to your length because its getting too long to manage. lol.
That is what I did, my hair is short again lol but I didn't cut it because I was lazy, I got spilt ends a whole lot of them.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. im thinking about getting it cut next week. i haven't got a hair cut since november! haha. i don't get too many split ends because i don't do anything to my hair. ever. but you'd think all the heat from blow drying would do something. lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Very nice view of the snowy mountain. Looks like you had tons of fun! I've been wanting to go snowboarding. Either that or skiing but haven't got the chance at all!!

Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful face and cheezy smile!

I hope you feel better from the sore ness!​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh goodness... i'm like totally pooped out... :lmao: I got bruises on my knees, both sides, a bruise on my right arm, my left ankle & one on my ass. :lol: Goodness... it was funn... but tiring...!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh my! That's hekka bruises!! Girl, you better stay put and rest yourself! Lol one on your bootay too?!! Must been one heck of a fall. Haha​