Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL, peaches!!! I love their voices :p :lol:

Thanx, Azlisakhmer ;)

Please tell me when Cee-Alexsandra lakorn is out :D

peaches

sarNie Elites
Only the p'ek voice annoye me !
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!! THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE EVER!!!!!!!!

when sawan bieng come out. i'm telling you don't buy ntry. they'll botch the thai words. like KAWEE as TAWEE and NARIN as NALIN instead in their khmer translation. <_<

yak

sarNie Adult
when sawan bieng come out. i'm telling you don't buy ntry. they'll botch the thai words. like KAWEE as TAWEE and NARIN as NALIN instead in their khmer translation. <_<
u really dont like them do u... lol.. same here.. i really dont like them.. same i guess im used to mayura and khmer video.. khmer video i like when they dubbed boran lakorn.. back in the days was un-three video(eagle video) was the best in dubbing boran..

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
oh gosh i can't stand their voice. There's no eloquent or grace at all listening to their voice. They sounded like they're constipated. :loool:

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I noticed that too. Their pronunciation is totally different.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Never mind NTRY voice over is ok i guess. I just got them mixed up with another dubbing company. so which dubbing company dubbed Sawan Bieng? I can't stand their voice over. Are they Blue DVD or Phnom Penh? :huh: I'm all confused now. Correct me if i'm wrong cos i can't tell the difference.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yessss!!! I have been waiting for Cee-Alexsandra :lol: . Thanx, Azlisakhmer :D

I hated the voice, ntry dub for Rome. I dunno I just dun like it. I prefer the ones they use now..hehe..that voice dubber dubs for sek meas now.