NTRY

Petey

sarNie Egg
for me, 1 month before i get my dvd.
I live only about 380miles away from Ntry headquarter, and shipment from Long beach, to my place should only take 2 business days, but hopefully it's delayed due to the holiday season.

Again, it shouldn't take 1 month for shipment even if it was out of country, the longest should be 2 weeks. If the delay is due to how Ntry handling our orders, then I'm pretty sad that their service is slow :/

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Please let me know whenever you get a chance. If they don't have that last 15mins, I'm going to get the Mayura version lol. Thanks in advanced.
saw it, they didnt show the whole ending where fai n jeed was walking on that hill, they only show where jeed was feeding her cows n chaim showed up looking for din

Petey

sarNie Egg
saw it, they didnt show the whole ending where fai n jeed was walking on that hill, they only show where jeed was feeding her cows n chaim showed up looking for din
From my understanding, the third couple lakorn on Ntry doesn't have the last 15mins of Barry/Yaya scenes then?

So that last 15mins clip that's missing, is it necessary to watch? or do I need to watch that ending part and watch the next couple?

thanks! lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn that suks errrr. That's the best part of their ending. What about PLR did it have the whole ending?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sung Meas/Ntry really sucks now. Their dubbing for Pathapee Leh Ruk and Wayupak Montra is really late, the voices don't match with their mouths. It's really annoying to watch.

Sung Meas

sarNie Egg
Pretty interesting reading everything on this forum. I'm the owner of Sung Meas. I'm here to just clear things straight for everyone. All Sung Meas customers are important to me so I wouldn't want any misunderstanding.

Sung Meas is now the owner of the same Ntry Voice Production. Ntry does not release anymore DVDs. Anything that has been posted on Ntry website are all copies from Sung Meas' DVD releases. :thumbdown:

The ending of Besdong Srey Laor got cut off due to bad weather conditions in the location that the movie was recorded. So we couldn't get a hold of the last 15 mins or so. Sorry for the disappointment everyone.

Any bad quality you are talking about might be bad copies of our original releases. If you order directly from our company (based in Stockton, CA), we guarantee our quality is equal/better than our competitors.

For the past month, Sung Meas has successfully released movies quickest compared to Blue DVD and Mayura Voice Production. We strive to give the best prices and quality that each customer should get. Not only that, our shipments will never take longer than 3 business days. We send out shipments daily. Never had a customer complain about delayed shipments. Remember, we release first. We won't have you Thai drama fanatics waiting! :thumbsup:

Check out Sung Meas' latest releases at:
www.facebook.com/sungmeas

Feel free to add me. I would love to get to know everyone who's enjoying our DVDs! Contact me through Facebook for prices. You can also contact me through e-mail or phone. Contact information is available in Facebook.

Sung Meas' official website will be up and running shortly.

Hope everyone's had a great start of a new year!

somp9

sarNie Adult
what is Sungmeas website eventhough the site is not up yet?

Sung Meas

sarNie Egg
I saw it at my VDO store.

=============

Hey SungMeas!

Will u be dubbing Khun Mor Mor 3 and other evening lakorns as well? Just thought I'll ask keke

Thanx!
We have five new movies that will possibly release before the end of this month. And unfortunately it doesn't seem like "Khun Mor Mor 3" is one of them. I will let you know if we do end up releasing this. We are finishing up the one's that has already ended. Two more are coming out this week along with the one released two days ago. A total of three in a week span.

Thanks for asking!

Ana

sarNie Adult
We have five new movies that will possibly release before the end of this month. And unfortunately it doesn't seem like "Khun Mor Mor 3" is one of them. I will let you know if we do end up releasing this. We are finishing up the one's that has already ended. Two more are coming out this week along with the one released two days ago. A total of three in a week span.

Thanks for asking!
Thank you for replying to me. Please let me know if you do. However Khun Mor Mor 3 hasn't end yet. Maybe that is why it isn't in the bunch you are dubbing. I wish you will dub it when it ends, if possible ^_^

Thanx!

Sung Meas

sarNie Egg
Thank you for replying to me. Please let me know if you do. However Khun Mor Mor 3 hasn't end yet. Maybe that is why it isn't in the bunch you are dubbing. I wish you will dub it when it ends, if possible ^_^

Thanx!
I will keep you posted. I will let you know within the week. :thanks: