ntxhais lauj was murdered

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know much of who this lady is...

but i think she is the one lady that sings them OG hmong stuff...

kwv txhiaj.... is that how you spell it?

well.. she got killed by some people.. because they lied to her that they were going to take her to go and buy some land somewhere... and they killed her? and they are still investigating and looking for the suspects..

i heard that the suspects are from here... and they jacked her money...

those kwv txhiaj people.. they do get a lot of money too....

i came home from work.. and this is what i heard...

some guy that tapes cow fights called and confirmed her death..

so.. i don't think this is a rumor.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep this is true and it is not a rumor. i can't believe that they do this to her. and yep the suspects was a hmong me kas and i can't believe that they do this to her and here is the pictures of her if you guys don't know her

anjos

gosh... my father in law love her kwv thaij tooo.... man.... how mean..... soooo sad.... she still young and very pretty too.....

neena

sarNie Adult
thats sad...stupid hmong meka...i hope they go to hell when they die!

hmong meka...i'm one too but sometimes the ones that aren't "good" disgust me. <_< RIP ntxhais lauj...i don't know who she is because i hardly listen to kwv txhiaj.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!! my mom just told me that she died! i just saw one of her kwv txhiaj, she is young and pretty! at least they know it's a hmoob mekas...and it was in the hmoob radio...it is not a rumor... :(

azncritics

sarNie Egg
yep I heard my mother talking about it, too...since you guys post up the thread, I guess it must be true, but I heard it differently though.:eek:

My mother said that one of our uncle heard about the rumor (he's a Ntxhais Lauj's fan and he knows his way to get hook up with these kwj tshiaj people) and he phone to pobtsua lis ( kwj tshiaj/singer in laos), he told my uncle that she died because one of the hmong meka (maybe a kwj tshiaj sponsor) lied to her that they were going to take her to the States and that she need to withdrawal all her money from the bank and that the hmong meka will meet her at a certain place. And she did as she was told and she waited at that place where she was soon murder. The villager believe she was murder by three people which they were hired by hmong mekas. One was hmong and the other two is laotian. He said that When they found her body there was two stab mark on her upper chest body but i'm not sure exactly where. And the money she save up was about 6 grand from hais kwj tshiaj only. Now she leaves two kids behind, they are currently living with her younger sister...:(

He thinks that the cause of her death was maybe the hmong mekas was upset that she was still hais kwj tshiaj for the other kwj tshiaj productions since hmong mekas agreed to give money to buy her that she could only hais kwj tshiaj for them only but she didn't care because she need money to make a living. This probably caused jealousy and anger where they probably wanted there money back.. And after the incident with his colleague he probably wont hais kwj tshiaj anymore...

My uncle also said that she just release a new kwj tshiaj movie before this horrible tragic. I don't know if that's the latest kwj tshiaj movie of her?

I'm not sure if these are real fact but these are rumor I heard. Who knows what really happen?

Shit..these kind of hmong meka give us bad names they think they are from the USA they can own the poor. Hope karma gets them back for good...:angry:

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
daNG THIS IS SUCH BAD NEWS...my mom watches her movies...i liked it too...eventhough i never enjoyed listening to kwv txhiaj before....its quite entertaining too how they sing with a partner and then they kinda ACT...gosh but she was one of my favorites...sad...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WTF...whoever did this is just cruel and insane...how in the world would anyone have the heart to do this to a woman with two kids? All the money she saved and they stole it too...this is heartbreaking...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
gosh...these friggen ba$tard$!!! i can't believe they would do this....stupid greedy ppl....sit on your butt and you don't even go try to make your own money and you got to kill someone for it.....

Rest in Peace Ntxhais Lauj....i don't even know you but it really pisses me off when hmong kill hmong.....

HMOOB HLUB HMOOB...LUB NEEJ THIAB VAM MEEJ...YOG VIM LI CAS HMOOB THIAB UA TSIS ZOO RAU HMOOB...TSIS PAUB SIS HLUB LI??? THOV PAAB HLUB HMOOB THIAB MOG...VIM THAUM KOJ XAB TAU KEV PAAB, TSUA MUAJ HMOOB PAAB KOJ XWB....

do you guys believe in that too??? it's something i keep telling myself and everytime i tell myself it....i love hmong people more and more....have you guys heard of OPERATION WHITE WATER (DEJ DAWB)? I hope that somehow we can bring those hmong people to america soon....a place like that is no place our hmong peeps should be living....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
this kinda greedy attitudes were the reasons why hmong never succeed in much of anything...
[post="148988"][/post]​

I totally agree with you slee00, hmong never succeed because they have that jealousy feeling with them. One pull the other down, so nobody get on top to lead everyone.

Back to ntxhais lauj's case, I like her kwv txhiaj very much. She is one of the good singer and young too, compare to the rest in Laos. I feel sorry for the two kids she leaves behind. Who ever do that to her will get to pay back sooner or later, but I am sure they will get to pay back. What goes around comes around and I am sure this is sure will get them, the longer it takes the higher price they will pay.

""Rest in Peace Ntxhais""

neena

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
this kinda greedy attitudes were the reasons why hmong never succeed in much of anything...
[post="148988"][/post]​

^^ i totally agree on that too!! ALSO, hmong ppl compete against one another much too...if one is better the other has to try to become better. hmong ppl are greedy asses...especially the ones in laos/thailand...always asking for $$ when they call here, they should try to work their asses off...they think that we here don't have other ppl to feed or what?! i've been to Laos and Thailand...and they hardly work...usually they jus shop and stay home. it annoys me!! <_<

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for some people to accept the fact that others will be more successful than they are...instead of trying to catch up, they criticize those who've made it...on the contrary, those who that made it never even bother to look back to assist those that are trying to catch up...that's one of the many things I dislike about most hmong people...they only help those that are their own and exclude others...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! well yea i feel really sad she has 2 kids ..and her husband still loves her and the husband 2 still luv her well um...yea they devorice since the huband like do drugs

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
its not a hmong mekas its 3 guys that killed her that told her not to buy an airplane ticket instead juss go by car we talked to her sis

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
This is very sad news and my condolences to her and her family. RIP.

I'd like to say, this should really open up the eyes of young girls who so desparately want to come to the US, and will do anything to get here.