Nude picture of Kob

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whats the point in this topic? It's just pointless spamming. It's not that people are "perverts" when they click into this thread but it's people like myself who click in to check if the pictures are appropriate and report them if they aren't. If you don't have anything useful to post don't post pointless spam topics because it'll just waste other's people time. Also we believe in freedom at this forum, but if EVERY member created a topic like this we would have 5000 plus of an empty post. I don't like being crucial or critical but stuff like this is really starting to annoy me.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Saochan, actually, the jokes on you missy. We all know there isn't "nude" pictures of Kob. Most people clicked to see who would post such trashy spam and what kind crap is in here. Was it really that funny? I think not. It was rather stupid if you ask me.

saochan

sarNie Egg
Whats the point in this topic? It's just pointless spamming. It's not that people are "perverts" when they click into this thread but it's people like myself who click in to check if the pictures are appropriate and report them if they aren't. If you don't have anything useful to post don't post pointless spam topics because it'll just waste other's people time. Also we believe in freedom at this forum, but if EVERY member created a topic like this we would have 5000 plus of an empty post. I don't like being crucial or critical but stuff like this is really starting to annoy me.
Loosen up, people. Life is too short to take everthing seriously. Please sit back, take a deep breath and relax.
sorry if i offended you fella.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok in that case maybe I should create a topic of like 10 useless topics and see how many people take a peek at that? See the point if you start creating topics like this then someone else will and then eventually we'll start clicking into ten's of topic with useless stuff like this in it. So it's not a matter of being serious or not. We don't need to loosen up, but I think that you should think about how other feel when you post spam like this. The admin's of this forum is nice and doesn't get angry with stuff like this but you shouldn't take advantage of their generosity.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ofcourse life is too short and people should relax, BUT .... this was just POINTLESS.

There are some really loyal fans of Kob. When they see something really ill and distasteful like this, I'm sure they will be really upset.

I really think this was trashy. How would you like it if someone says there is a nude photo of your friend or your sister? Yeah, Kob is a celebrity, but some fans feel really close to her. Most of us watched her lakorns ever since we were kids.

Besides, we don't need this kind of spam, cause we already got plenty elsewhere.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ok in that case maybe I should create a topic of like 10 useless topics and see how many people take a peek at that? See the point if you start creating topics like this then someone else will and then eventually we'll start clicking into ten's of topic with useless stuff like this in it. So it's not a matter of being serious or not. We don't need to loosen up, but I think that you should think about how other feel when you post spam like this. The admin's of this forum is nice and doesn't get angry with stuff like this but you shouldn't take advantage of their generosity.
I am all with you on that. SW is the only forum that the Admin let's member spam whatever but this is getting out of hand. Plus I am feeling like a few members are taking advantages. There is no rewards for whoever post the most comment, SW is pretty fair, you don't need a certain amount of post to view certain things ie. the DL section, it is open to all members.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
at first i was like oh jeezus people tryin to bring down her happiness since she just got married. erm yea dis topic is real pointless. must've not had anything better to do than to start dis topic

saochan

sarNie Egg
at first i was like oh jeezus people tryin to bring down her happiness since she just got married. erm yea dis topic is real pointless. must've not had anything better to do than to start dis topic
yeah, you are right. I ddn't have anything to do. I'm only 16.
next time please look at the number of your own thread you've posted before you ask me this question, again.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't believe the topic, I figure it was a joke or someone just trying to bring her down. She would probably have higher standard.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
next time please look at the number of your own thread you've posted before you ask me this question, again.
ok, for one, stop taking offense to something YOU started in order to waste people's time.

two, think before you speak and act.

three, make a little more sense when trying to justify yourself.

four, i don't think anyone asked you any questions. you're not getting the point.

no one was out to be mean to you. however, it's pretty obvious why you shouldn't be making pointless threads like this. it's useless spamming and it effects a lot of things. we are taking the effort to point this out to you when you should already be able to tell without anyone telling you.. therefore, be appreciative, not rude. or else, you're the one looking like an idiot.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Loosen up, people. Life is too short to take everthing seriously. Please sit back, take a deep breath and relax.
sorry if i offended you fella.
I think you have no life. You think this is fun?
Oh, you are 16 yrs. no wonder why. Next think please think before you act. Aren't you just fishing for comment!?
I did not come here to see if there's any nude pic of Kob b/c I know there isn't
I'm here to point out how ridiculous this is!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Exactly what are you trying to say to her with that comment? Are you trying to criticize her for something that you did wrong? Are you trying to criticize her for NOT wasting people's time?

ok, for one, stop taking offense to something YOU started in order to waste people's time.

two, think before you speak and act.

three, make a little more sense when trying to justify yourself.

four, i don't think anyone asked you any questions. you're not getting the point.

no one was out to be mean to you. however, it's pretty obvious why you shouldn't be making pointless threads like this. it's useless spamming and it effects a lot of things. we are taking the effort to point this out to you when you should already be able to tell without anyone telling you.. therefore, be appreciative, not rude. or else, you're the one looking like an idiot.
I totally agree with you on all four points.

I'm sorry that I had to sound a little harsh, but I had to point that out because it's completely lame when people start threads that has no significance such as this one. I've seen other spam topics, but this by far is one of the few that got me annoyed. Another one I won't say which thread but got me this annoyed also, and I came out and said something. So we're not relatively trying to attack you, but we are trying to point out why it's unacceptable to do things like this and the point of being 16 and having nothing to do doesn't make any sense because we have girls that are 14 and 15 and 16 yet they don't waste time like this.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ahh, what a funny and useless topic. All right guys, just keep cool. Someone should lock this thread before it becomes another field for a potential war :). Please, let me be in the front line...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah someone should lock it and I feel bad now because I'm persistent in the topic. But someone please do lock the thread before things get out of hand ^__-"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i didn't ask u a question lol i was stating dat u must not have anything better to do and damn i was right haha. well i came back in dis topic cause i'm bored too LOL but i aint start a pointless thread :D

Excuse me na, but I'm 13 and I behave better than you.
And if you're wondering, I only clicked here because I saw that lots of people did and wondered who the hell would take her pictures...
You can't take an age and make it an excuse. N'Leslie is 11 (12 now?) and she behaves very well.
Example?
Yes, but there are a lot of people younger than you who behave BETTER than you.
Take P'Nina, P'Katherine, and others at this forum for an example.
Just because you are "16" doesn't mean you can act this way.
And the worst?
You just wasted your time AND gotten people to dislike/think that you are nonsense.
And it's not april's fools, if it is people would not say anything.
So please, before you post something like this again, think.
And if you can't just don't post LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.