NuerSaiTaiFah

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Arnas is so dorky & funny! I saw some vdo_clips from thaidramafan and he’s so funny! LMAO! I love him so much more now :D

Dude, Arnas is hot! I love his chubby cheeks! Stay cute & chubby Arnas ^_^ lol!

This is the first time I’ve seen Gibzy in a lakorn but she’s pretty though.

Benz is really cute & adorable since Ruk Sud Kua with Cee, Nam, and Cheer.

Louis is weird looking, he looks like a grlo! I’ve never really liked him since I saw him other lakorns that he was in…..

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
ArNAs is always cute :wub:

Benz, she's cute but in this lakorn she look gorgoeus
I think when ArNAs make her mad soo cute :D
Louis well now that he's older he don't look cute anymore

Demi

sarNie Egg
Arnas! :D He's really brilliant in all his lakorn and I think he & benz had a great chemistry plus, they looks cute together

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Benz is actually cute/pretty....she fits nang'ek role pretty well. i just dont understand why they made her play as a mother in Oke Torranee. i mean.....gawd. thai people and casting, man. ugh!!!!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
love anas and benz so much they look so cute together. louis look funny he look like a man-woman. hey ja who the guy that play the water boy he cute and he look familar

Ana

sarNie Adult
sphek said:
Is the lakorn out yet?
[post="28853"][/post]​
2 Episode is out already.

Ashi said:
love anas and benz so much they look so cute together. louis look funny he look like a man-woman. hey ja who the guy that play the water boy he cute and he look familar
[post="29069"][/post]​
The water boy is Bank. He was in Mae Ai Sai Ern as Vee 3rd vro. He got w/Nina, Noon sis in the end :p .

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
oh i remember him now i play a lakorn with bee matika too he so cute. ya who is louis is going to get ? gifzy or the other gurl

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ashi said:
oh i remember him now i play a lakorn with bee matika too he so cute. ya who is louis is going to get ? gifzy or the other gurl
[post="29291"][/post]​

I think BAnk is gonna get with Balloon and Gibzy she's with Louis

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
that suck louis is going to get gifzy and bank is going to get ballon. i wanted bank to get with gifzy

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
yeah. this lakorn aired already but only 2 episodes are out at this time.

aww, that's Bank :D he's so cute i liked him so much in Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao with krit & noon.....yay he's with balloon ^_^ i like him so much he's my new obession, lol!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I thought that dude Louis was gonna get w/the other gurl?! guess not. Gibzy, she's pretty :p .

Nena

sarNie Elites
i saw the 1st eps..i dont like this lakorn the story line is dont go anywhere..and dont like how benz act in this lakorn...she act like she not n'ek i want Gibzy to be the n'ek she is prettier then benz..

natty

Chubs
this lakorn is sooo freaken boring! i know there's a point in the story but for some reason just cant feel it..