Num How Sow Sai Hua Jai Ping

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is actually pretty good. Bee is really pretty and I love the way she dress in the lakorn.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lynn said:
This lakorn is actually pretty good. Bee is really pretty and I love the way she dress in the lakorn.
[post="128376"][/post]​
I know me too!!! I think her outfits are so cute!! But bee is kind of on the thin side... she so tiny :rolleyes:

anyways here's some highlights for episode 8 and 9.

The Party

The Phone Call

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is fun to watch. I enjoy Bee in here and love her outfits.

How is this lakorn going so far. I only watched up to episode 9. Wonder what happened next???

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone. Just wondering if this ended yet because I haven't seen the rest of. Wonder what happens at the end between these two :w000t:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys I haven't been able to find a site that i can dl the lakorn from. The site that i usually dl this lakorn i :s really :rolleyes: really delayed with their uploads. Please if anyone can help me out, you are more than welcome to contribute to the bm section.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i can upload the remaining..but i checked and mines are out of sequence from yours... so i'm just going to try to upload from the beginning of mine...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
i can upload the remaining..but i checked and mines are out of sequence from yours... so i'm just going to try to upload from the beginning of mine...
[post="132079"][/post]​

Kool, yeah mine are completely out of sequences!! I think the my episode9 should be really like episode 7 or so..... it's a little bit after kelly and bee's "business dinner" and bee's sings. Thanks again!!!!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
[post="132079"][/post]​

Thank you so much. I can look forward to watching the rest of it.

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
i really like this lakorn a lot. i loved the business dinner and singing part. i thought that it was really cute. bee is really pretty in here. usually she's just ok looking to me but in this lakorn she's really pretty. i love her hair.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yes this lakorn is getting sooo good. They both like each other already but too bad Kelly is still with his girlfriend even though she's cheating on him!!! I can't wait to see the next episodes. I'm going to hate how Bee will be upset with him for having his sister spy on her. Great more problems on the way.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dl most of the eps but never got the chance to watch it lol i gotta go watch it

wait wha do u mean the eps r out of sequence??? hahaha dont tell me ima have to dl it over ? :eek:
plz say no plz sai no lol ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
mango said:
i dl most of the eps but never got the chance to watch it lol i gotta go watch it

wait wha do u mean the eps r out of sequence??? hahaha dont tell me ima have to dl it over ? :eek:
plz say no plz sai no lol ^_^
[post="138875"][/post]​

No you're good.... I check episode 9 and 10 and everything looks good.... It matches up. (Don't know how cuz from the site i dl it had their episodes marked differently than other sites.... )But the episodes on the BM are good!!!! Don't worry... Thanks for all the uploaders! :lol: :lol:

Edited: 7/16/06 4:16 pm Cali time

Okay..... Sorry for the confusion everyone... Apparently i haven't been paying too much attention to what episode I left off....
So I just want to clarify if you guy haven't already figure my mistakes...
the version that I posted up is a bit ahead of the correct version.. My episode six continues on with episode ten (correct version)
So if you have dl and watched my version and download the corrected version then you're just dling the same episodes.,,,,

So my sugestion is to first download my version up to 1-6 and skip to # 10 and the rest and everything should be on track
Sorry about the confusion... I just wish that I caught it sooner...Please PM if there are any more confusion or question.... Thanks

cecilia

Staff member
hahah..i like the whole ''willy'' situation..so funny..^^

bee's hair in here is very pretty..love how she dress too..

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting so interesting! i loved the part that he hugged her and said " i can't run Pink without you. please stay and help me run Pink. please don't leave me." that was so sweet! he is falling so hard for her and vice versa. he needs to drop his girl and tell Bee how he feels about her!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I am totally into this lakorn, and I am happy that someone decided to upload more episodes. It is pretty good and has all the elements that I like: comedy, fighting, romance. I am not a big fan of Kelly's, but I have to say that he is a pretty good actor and I can see the chemisty btw him and Bee. I just love Bee in here, she plays her character so well, and just so darn cute.

I like the scene when she was eating the pizza in front of Kelly and how she had attitude when she said that her boyfriend Willy bought her the pizza.

I agree the willy part was funny.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind in this lakorn!! I need go ul and start tuning in agian! From what I'm reading, sounds like it's getting good :D :D I'm not a big fan of Kelly either, but i have to admit that he's a one of the better thai actors

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I just saw the most recent episode. The guy, i forgot his name, that likes Bee gets stabbed and was then sent to the hospital. Meanwhile, Kelly had asked his sister to find out what had happened to her puppy or something like that, i wasn't really paying attention. His sister finds out from P'Ging. So she tells kelly the info. Kelly goes and buys her the exact puppy for Bee. It's so sweet that he did that. He goes to her house but she had already left to the hospital. He rings the doorbell and no one answers then he decides to jump the large metal fence but one of the neighbors had saw him and thought he was a robber. Kelly explains that he wasn't and the neighbor reveals to him that she had left. He found out that she was at the hospital because she called. He was in a rush he almost forgot the puppy. He arrives and Ongly is there waiting at the nurses station. Ongly angrily asks why he is here. Kelly heads rite in and listens to Bee and that guy. He misunderstands that they are a couple. Nomah and P'Ging arrive. Nomah wishes to stay the night to take care of him and Bee gives her permission to do so but Kelly finds out the next day. He gets worried about Nomah but Bee misunderstands him thinking that he's jealous. LOL. They head to the hospital together, Kelly try to beat her to the guy's hospital room, but he went to the wrong one. LOL. He meets up with Bee again and they were arguing about Nomah. He asked shouldn't you be jealous of the guy and she was like why would i be? He then asked aren't you two a couple, of course she replied yes they were and Nomah heard. She runs off crying and Kelly follows. Kelly comforts his sister and this is when Ongly finds out that they are actually brother and sister. He ran off to try to tell Bee but Kelly and Nomah stopped him. Nomah wants to tell Bee but Kelly won't let her tell her.
Yah there were lots of misunderstandings. Not paying attention again, Kelly and Bee were at a shop and they were arguing about Nomah. Kelly tells her that Nomah is in love with that guy. Some how Bee questioned who else had liked her besides that one guy. She questioned him until he said that he likes her. They get to the office, i think, Bee says you can't like because your about to marry Phetae yadda yadda...he said that he knows that and wasn't expecting anything. Then he asked her if she liked him back. She didn't reveal that to him of course.

Bee leaves on an assignment. Kelly was about to follow her but then Phetae arrives. They go to a children's school where Bee is at. Bee was about to leave but Kelly says she could stay longer because the kids wanted her to stay. Both Kelly and Bee play with the kids while Phetae was waiting at the car. Kelly goes off to his car and Bee follows but he didn't see Phetae there. So he assumes that she was mad at him for leaving her there for a long time. Bee tells him to go after her but doesn't want to.

Phetae was totally drunk because she believed that Kelly likes Bee which we all know that he does. But anyways, the other guy, i forgot his name, took her to his room and he slept w/ her because she had said she loves Kelly and wants to marry him. He didn't want to lose her so that's why he slept w/ her.

Meanwhile, Nomah had told Bee and P'Ging that Kelly wants to marry Phetae because to move the business elsewhere, well i'm not quite sure what the reason was. but yah, lets just another misunderstanding. Bee goes to Kelly and yells at him in disappointment. Kelly was like what did i do to make you mad. She said that me plans to marry Phetae because of some reason and then he blurts out that he doesn't want to marry her. Bee goes "arai na? Then Kelly's dad walk in and tells him that Phetae's mom had called him that they want to make plans for the wedding and he's here to pick him up and go to their house. And that's where it ended for me. SO ya it's getting good! Kelly just needs the courage to break up with Phetae but something tells me that the other guy will do that for him.

I know long summary and i didn't really give u guys the full details hopefully someone will fill in the missing stuff. LOL.