Num Sornram in MN

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i love you guys for doing the concert (mee, pze, & sunny esp). i know how much work it is cuz i did it at p'tain's concert when my aunt sponsored a couple years ago. yea not everyone will be happy with the results but if you've ever been to any previous concerts here this one was more organized!

as for the concert...i felt violated in my bubble hahah. it was fun and i can't wait to go to more in the future! ^_^

i felt bad for num...that lady kissed him on the mouth. disgusting...gosh...have some common sense and don't do that! if you wanna kiss on the cheek yea but you know the stars are conservative. so sad! >_<
was it an older lady or younger girl?

vix3n

sarNie Egg
To the STAFFS Thanks so much. To the FANS, we were crazy. I'm not going to lie, I was one of the fans that ran at full speed to the stage when everyone else was running. I was sad that I was so nervous though. Being a fan of his since Payong--I thought that I would be more bold around him. Gosh so disappointed in myself, wish I would have asked for a hug from him at least.

SUNNY, I asked one of the girls for you--but she didn't answer me, where were yiou? So P'Num was sick? How bad was it? I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to sign his banner. O-well. too bad for me i guess. It was definitly an experience though. I didn't get to see him in 2003 so i'm glad I got to see him now. Hey Sunny, he didn't want to return to MN because of the crazy fans?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
To the STAFFS Thanks so much. To the FANS, we were crazy. I'm not going to lie, I was one of the fans that ran at full speed to the stage when everyone else was running. I was sad that I was so nervous though. Being a fan of his since Payong--I thought that I would be more bold around him. Gosh so disappointed in myself, wish I would have asked for a hug from him at least.

SUNNY, I asked one of the girls for you--but she didn't answer me, where were yiou? So P'Num was sick? How bad was it? I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to sign his banner. O-well. too bad for me i guess. It was definitly an experience though. I didn't get to see him in 2003 so i'm glad I got to see him now. Hey Sunny, he didn't want to return to MN because of the crazy fans?

im at the airport being delay! an dmy labtop ish getting slow! but anywyas! I WAS AT THE DOOR AT LIKE 7:30 THEN I WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AFTERWARDS! HAHAHAH ISH NOT TAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK U SHOULD OF HEARD HIM WHEN WE WERE AT THE AIRPORT! "I REALLY WANT TO COME BACK IN DECEMBER!"LOLXXX HE'S LOVING IT GALS! THANKS I APPRECIATE HEARING PPL SAY THANK U! IT MAKES MY DAY EASIER!!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
im at the airport being delay! an dmy labtop ish getting slow! but anywyas! I WAS AT THE DOOR AT LIKE 7:30 THEN I WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AFTERWARDS! HAHAHAH ISH NOT TAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK U SHOULD OF HEARD HIM WHEN WE WERE AT THE AIRPORT! "I REALLY WANT TO COME BACK IN DECEMBER!"LOLXXX HE'S LOVING IT GALS! THANKS I APPRECIATE HEARING PPL SAY THANK U! IT MAKES MY DAY EASIER!!!

i cant wait for dec. for him to come again because some of my frands didnt get a chance to c him on sat. nite n they'll get them a chance to see him in dec.
i will love to c him again

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'll post some pics up later...

Gosh, it was an awesome night... thanks so much to sunny, pze and others (sorry if I don't remember you by name... I'm still super thankful for all your hard work keeping things going too). I know you girls worked your asses off that night. sunny was so thirsty and stuff cause I know she had to stop for something to drink at our table.

Aww... poor Num~ props to him for being so wonderful despite being ill that night. I had no clue.

I know that everything was hectic, the fans were crazy and still it was great time. For all the peeps that was super pissed off about the running out of ink issue~ geez, have a little bit of understanding (I was one who didn't get my pic that night too, so I totally understand your feelings)-- but remember that ultimately, you need to have respect for the staff and sponsers who already worked so hard and tried their best to make things go smoothly. And I think in light of the situation, sunny offered a comprise for how to get your pic at a later time.

I saw people standing on the VIP chairs, that girl that tried to get Num to take money she put in her mouth (eww, yuck)~ I'm glad Num skipped out on that... and then the screaming girl next to me who kept screaming for him to take off his t-shirt at the end. Uh, obviously he didn't WANT to take off his t-shirt, geez. I had to stick my Num postcards and t-shirts (VIP) away in case someone tried to swipe them in the craziness. Sorry alex about your parent's phone and to that girl that fell. It was really rude of people to have done that.

Sorry to offend any VIPers, but I think you’ll agree with me. VIP tables are so not worth it. You know we Asians don’t follow directions. We will make our way up to the stage one way or another. There’s no point for them VIP tables, I’ve learn from experiences.

And for us non-VIPers we were so rude to the VIPers but I don’t think we’re sorry, right girls.
I'm kinda pissed off on that comment made about: "You know we Asians don’t follow directions. We will make our way up to the stage one way or another." Obviously that comment doesn't apply to all Asians. Some us know to show a little respect when needed~ both for the entertainer, staff and everyone else.

Anways, it was total chaos and obviously everyone's gonna carry their own opinion about that night, but's just wanted to share my thoughts AND thanks to the staff.

Good work under a SUPER stressful situation!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
starry i remember doing that!!! hahah i haven't ate all day till like 5am the next day when i went to the hotel...you guys are so funny not opening the champaign... thanks to u and sarah for offer the help for the next concert. i didn't want u two to jump in cuss ya were there to enjoy tats why we didn't ask for help!!!i was being called everywhere even when p'num called me on stage i was in the backroom trying to get thangs done i couldn't even go up...sniffsniff!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait for dec. for him to come again because some of my frands didnt get a chance to c him on sat. nite n they'll get them a chance to see him in dec.
i will love to c him again
Hey I got back from the LB fan meet and greet and he annnounce that he will be bringing back Nat Myria when he comes back in December, he said come support him na.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Hey I got back from the LB fan meet and greet and he annnounce that he will be bringing back Nat Myria when he comes back in December, he said come support him na.
Yay!!! tha is good news i really want to c nat myria in person n take a pic w/her

sooze

sarNie Egg
was it an older lady or younger girl?
OMG!! i thought i was the only one that saw that lady did that... i can't remrmber how she looked like cause i was too busy tryna keep things in control with the crowds... but that was sick!!!! p'num freaked out and backed off quickly tho...

and like sunny said.. yea p'num was sick.. but he was feeling alot better the next day when we dropped him off at the airport...

if anyone has vids or pix from the concert... PLZ POST THEM UP FOR ME!!!! i was too busy running around with sunny and all the other gals i didn't get a chance to take any vids....

vix3n

sarNie Egg
Lol, sunny you're funny. Do you know when the MN new year is yet? Hmm--i want to see if i'll make it for the concert because i'm leaving to Thailand then. I just hope that it is earlier in the month. Why doesn't he come for the November new year instead of the December one? Don't you think it's going to be too cold for him in December?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Aww sunny... I'm sure you'll have another chance to be in the limelight with Num again.

Oh man, I hope he doesn't come after Christmas as I'll be abroad for that and most of January.

I was telling pze yesterday that I'm willing to help out in town and if needed~ even to fly out too (pze says you gals fly out sometimes.. pending I can get off work if it's non weekend). I just think it's really cool all the stuff you and the girls are doing. Hmm... unless I have to drive myself somewhere far~ uh huh, I'm so bad with directions I'm 100% sure I'll end up in some weird town somewhere totally off the map... so I'd have to re-think that long and hard. J/K, I'll get a GPS system and hope dearly that directions are up to date and not missing a major roadway somewhere between it and in real life :lol: . "me + driving directions = bad combination for starry to get lost". ^_^

Anyways, here's a couple of my compiled pics of the concert. Hope everyone enjoys.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! i wanna see him and NAT!!! omg...you MN ARE SO FREAKIN LUCKY!! i swear!!! you guys get all the luck!!!