Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ch. 7

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oil has been with ch. 7.....but now PJJ is going to be with ch.3.....which one do you all want him to be one???

for me, i really like him on ch.7 because he and aump are such a awesome couple.........but i would be a change to see him on ch.3 with those stars and it would be pretty interesting though..........it tears my heart but i would say ch.3 only because i want oil to spread his wings and be able to work with different stars, and maybe open a door of opportunity where others stars for different channels act together^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'd like for him to be in Ch3 because he can have the opportunity to play with other n'eks that he hasn't starred with. Something along that line... It's okay he he stays with Ch7 though.

myx

sArNieZ
CH. 3 cause i would like to see him play in different roles w/ different actress. right now it seems that he haven't been given any good project like he have a couple of years ago. so i would like him to be in ch.3 because ch.3 has a lot of good lakorn (story)

peaches

sarNie Elites
ch7 or ch3...his lakorns still the same old life lessons drama with PJJ

solin

sarNie Adult
Oil has been with Ch7 for so long so It will be strange to see him with Ch3 but I find that it's a good move.
First because I prefer Ch3 and then there are so many actresses in Ch3 that I want to see being paired up with Oil.
The only think I realy regret is Aum because Oil & Aum are so fantastic together !