OMG CLUB ATICHART..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: I'M TOO EXCITED! MY HEARTS BEATING LIKE CRAZY..MY COMP WOULDNT LOG ON AND FINALLY I'M IN AGAIN..HE'S STILL ON! WHERES ALL MY LADIES AT? HELLO WAKE UP! :clap:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
So he didn't post anything under the oversea fans section?? Which section did he post in?? You are TOO FUNNY icecreamgirl lol...everytime you call him jungle man it makes me imagine him bare chested and banging his fist on his chest..like tarzan :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
So he didn't post anything under the oversea fans section?? Which section did he post in?? You are TOO FUNNY icecreamgirl lol...everytime you call him jungle man it makes me imagine him bare chested and banging his fist on his chest..like tarzan :lol:
i just wanna comment on this ---> :loool: too funny!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometime it seem like the jungle man could have hairy chest too. :loool: This jungle man is better than Tarazan for sure! :wub:

I wish time could go back, so I can stalk on AUM, :lol: Now, I miss it.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: No worries ladies..I'm always on...When my msn dings I'll let you all know if he's on! hahahaha
iheartchakrit... :loool: that is too funny...ok so I guess I should stop calling him that..I dont want "that" image to remind me P'Umm..hahahahha
P'Umm only posted in the thai section..BUT I went and left him a comment about checking his oversease section too! hahahaha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwww man he didn't post under the oversea's fan section! is he scared of us? I HOPE NOT SHOO@@@ hehe
do you guys mean by chat as in just the forum OVERsea section? or like chat chat? MSN?

greentea

sarNie Egg
When my msn dings I'll let you all know if he's on! hahahaha
What??? Do you have him on your msn???? I wonder what his email address is. He has to have one!!! I'd love to email him. So what did he say on his website???? Does he know how much girls are drooling for him???

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao at Jungle Man! sooo funny...yea Moh let us know cause i dont think i will be sleeping tonight lol i might miss him again. :drool:

good lord, i feel like a stalker.... <_<

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, i keep picturing that too. =)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
lol aww it's a cute name tho! :D It not necessarily a bad image..especially if you picture him wearing those small green leafy bottom Tarzan usually wears..hahahah :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
What??? Do you have him on your msn???? I wonder what his email address is. He has to have one!!! I'd love to email him. So what did he say on his website???? Does he know how much girls are drooling for him???
Huh... I wonder that too. My dream is to chat with Aum at least one time with my mask on or email him be nice too. :clap:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
dont Aum ever check the english section of his fans too...i mean i cant read or understand thai at all...
getting sad...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dont Aum ever check the english section of his fans too...i mean i cant read or understand thai at all...
getting sad...
i'm sad too... it seem like he don't ever go to that section which saddens my really!!! i wonder if he even cares for his over sea fans. :lmao: seriously i am sad.... ionio i try to go on the thread as much as possibel to show some fan supprot here and you some love but iono!! :unsure: he may be really busy but it deosn't hurt to reply aleast for the 2nd time!!!! :lmao:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm sad too... it seem like he don't ever go to that section which saddens my really!!! i wonder if he even cares for his over sea fans. :lmao: seriously i am sad.... ionio i try to go on the thread as much as possibel to show some fan supprot here and you some love but iono!! :unsure: he may be really busy but it deosn't hurt to reply aleast for the 2nd time!!!! :lmao:

yeah,i mean he do have some fans here in malaysia,philipines n all
he should really at least drop by some comentz..
like the philipine actor..Jericho..his now on a project acting in Malaysia

arghh..Aum..come to Ateam!!!