On Sarawoot

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
how cute is he??? lol..... I haven't watched him in a lakorn in a long time........ I need to start..... any good ones that he has??? The last one I saw of him was of him and kwan.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i miss aont dearly!!..cant wait til his new lakorn airs this month..

hes such a hottie..hehe

how cute is he??? lol..... I haven't watched him in a lakorn in a long time........ I need to start..... any good ones that he has??? The last one I saw of him was of him and kwan
"Sapai Jao" was a good lakorn of his but i forgot the n'eks name. Him and her was the supporting cast

the main couple was Kong and Vicky

I hope they will finally air his stocked lakorn with Noon S.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i miss aont dearly!!..cant wait til his new lakorn airs this month..

hes such a hottie..hehe
"Sapai Jao" was a good lakorn of his but i forgot the n'eks name. Him and her was the supporting cast

the main couple was Kong and Vicky

I hope they will finally air his stocked lakorn with Noon S.
I never finish watching Sapai Jao ehheheheh I should start again.... so lazy to dL it...... I had it on my comp before, but I lost the files...........
I didn't know he did a stock with Noon S..... is it a comedy (based on Noon's acting career)????

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
man.. pix#3 ..... *get hot flushes*

my last lakorn i watch was um...ages ago.. trying to think of the name
where he was like the younger brother.. i think vicky was in it... not sure

EDIT: yea.. sapai jao

tinah

sarNie Coma
I never finish watching Sapai Jao ehheheheh I should start again.... so lazy to dL it...... I had it on my comp before, but I lost the files...........
I didn't know he did a stock with Noon S..... is it a comedy (based on Noon's acting career)????
no, its actually not a comedy. Its a boran type. Aon died and reborn so theres 2 generation. The title is "Wian Gum Gam" something like that

i remember seeing a pic of it and Aon looked so cute!!..

he also has a lakorn title "dokfah unda gappai" i think thats the name. But it was about the Tusunmai incident

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
he's hot in thesen pix... thanks for sharing

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he's cute. i like his role from Jaonaiwaikratart that he play with Kwan, and Fuk din klin dao that he play with YaYaYing. he's a good actor.i like his deep smooth voice.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
OMG so hot!!!!! I loved him in da lakorn wit Vicky I hope he get 2 star with her again in drama 2 pleaz :yahoo:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
wish they would pair him up with vicky s again they were so cute. does anyone have they're lakorn together. joy s was also in it?

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
before i didnt like him but he's so sily after i was this lakorn of him it was so good lol. but he's pretty kute and ssooo soo silly ahha

cindy

sarNie Egg
he's hot! is he mixed and how many lakorn does he have with noon s? Him and noon s look cute together.