One and only one

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sajenna what a hot girl you are! See now I will never show my face...god I look like Frankenstein :lol:. You seriously remind me of one of my cousins, the smile and everything. I'm not sure of her background though since she was adopted but yeah you're gorgeous girl so no need to hide and no one will laugh.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Sajenna what a hot girl you are! See now I will never show my face...god I look like Frankenstein :lol:. You seriously remind me of one of my cousins, the smile and everything. I'm not sure of her background though since she was adopted but yeah you're gorgeous girl so no need to hide and no one will laugh.
Just admit you're just so scared by Char, that's why you don't want to show anything. I promise Nai, I'm a good twin.

Why waste your time with Paint or Photoshop to draw some funky faces ? You can just post the picture with your natural beauty AHAH !

Oh and of course, I forgot to add that Sajenna is a pretty lady. French peeps just rock... :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Just admit you're just so scared by Char, that's why you don't want to show anything. I promise Nai, I'm a good twin.

Why waste your time with Paint or Photoshop to draw some funky faces ? You can just post the picture with your natural beauty AHAH !

Oh and of course, I forgot to add that Sajenna is a pretty lady. French peeps just rock... :p
LOL Char you out of all people should know who I'm scared of. Remember? ^_^

And Sajenna, sorry for spamming your photo thread.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Jenna!!!!!!!!! My lovely Jenna... you are beautiful my dear. Wow.. all this time I was chatting with a nang'aek?? :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee Jenna! You are absolutely GORGEOUS:D
I bet you have all the french boys going crazy over you!
You are HOT! :kiss:

I agree with Lome! We were chatting with a nang'ek all this time!! HEHE.

why do i have to always tilt my head to see a girl's pic on here? :lol:

yesh. yesh. very pretty girl. :D