[ONE HD] We Were Born in the 9th Reign Series : Pong Nawat, Noon Woranuch, Son Yuke, Vill Wannarot

Didi812

sarNie Egg
Hello there
I ve seen pictures of pong n noon from instagram but I dont speak thai so I was wondering if It is a New lakorn of them or no ? do you know What It is about ? thank you so much.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Hello there
I ve seen pictures of pong n noon from instagram but I dont speak thai so I was wondering if It is a New lakorn of them or no ? do you know What It is about ? thank you so much.
You probably saw pictures from Pidsawat. The lakorn has finished airing. You can find the thread at Old Lakorn section.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Perhaps someone should re-title this thread as "We Were Born in the 9th Reign Series".

I had to get out of hibernation and sorrow when my friend texted me information about this because of SONVILL. :aaaaa:

Anyway, SonVill, will have their own mini series called, "Give." Don't expect it to be romantic or koojin worthy because this series is served as a reminder of all of the sacrifices, great leadership, and loving the King was. It's a celebration of his achievements, down to earth despite being royalty, and why he will always be remembered as a great King.

Anyway, "Give" is about Son, who is a selfish and money/profit hungry doctor, who ends up learning what giving truly is through his experience with the King in 1969/2512. Vill plays a Hmong girl living in a village. It was during that time when the King took his entourage of medical doctors to visit the Hmong villages and gave them citizenship. It'll be a nice story for all of us to see.

There's a few more stars in here, too. SonVill may not even have a love line either, but just the fact that they're next to each other is cute. Lol

SonVill @ 1:35

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Excited for this! Thanks for that summary Aiyaja. I'm curious of Noon and Pongs storyline now haha I'm going to look it up.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Wow, I am really touched. I am Hmong and learning what the King has done for the Hmong in Thailand is...amazing...I am so grateful and I feel blessed that my people lived in the country with the greatest King of my life. :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Same, I can't wait for this to air. I'm happy to see a shot reunion between Noon and Pong. I like seeing Vill and Son together and especially since it's about Hmong, I'm anxiously waiting for this.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
My Screen Cap.... Vill is the only younger actress I saw in teaser. :icon12: I wonder OneHD has eat something wrong these day...